.1.

I patiently waited for my ride to show up. Today I'm going to joined with the one and only Calum Hood. I hated this. I bet he's going to be a dick. I dressed in black. Why not dress in black, I'm going to my own funeral. RIP Isabella Argent, for today is the last day of your freedom. For I do not know what I am walking into. I laughed at myself. Why am I talking like this. 

"Ms. Argent?" A man walked up to me. 

"Yes, and you're late." I was annoyed and hungry. 

"Sorry, Mr. Hood had me do something else." He bowed his head. 

"Yeah, whatever. Can you get me something to eat." I said as he walked me to the black SUV. 

I got in and saw him. He was sitting with two girls by his side. He looked bored of them. They were packed with make-up. They looked so artificial. Fake. I sat quietly as one gave me ugly looks. Oh, how I wish I could just snatch a bitch right now. Sighed loudly and started out the window. I was lost in my thought until I heard a moan. A manly moan. I looked over to see one of the girls with her hand down his pants. WTF. 

"Stop the car!" I shouted. "Where's my shit." 

"What's wrong." The driver looked at me in the review mirror. 

"This!" I motioned to Calum and those girls. 

I opened the car door and grabbed my stuff from the back. I'm not staying the car if that's what they are going to do. I began to walk and I heard someone shout for me. I turned to see the driver running after me. I frowned. 

"Please get back in the car, You're making Mr. Hood upset." He said. 

"Fuck Him!" I shouted as he got out the car. 

I froze. His brown eyes harden. Never leaving me. I stalked over to us. 

"Get back in the car, you're wasting time. I need to meet up with the rest of my band." He grumbled. 

"No, thanks. I'll walk." I turned and walked off. 

This is bullshit. I never wanted this. My dad got me into this for what. Money? Is money really worth this! Fuck this and fuck that. That was all I was thinking. My stomach grumbled so I stopped at subway. I bumped into a brown haired girl. She was light skinned. Pretty. 

"I'm sorry." She said. 

"It's fine." I brushed it off. 

Her phone buzzed and she answered it. She looked at me and nodded. 

"Okay Luke." She smiled and hung up. 

"You're Isabella?" She asked me. 

"And you're one of Luke Hemmings groupies, I knew I recognized you." I nodded. 

"Nope, Well yeah and no. I'm the main one. When I'm around Luke no other is allowed to touch, meaning the groupies. I hate it when I'm not around him. God knows what he's doing with the girls or what they're doing with him." She sighed. 

"That must suck." I felt sorry for her. 

She loves him. It's written all over her face. 

"What?" She asked. 

"Nothing, but I'm hungry and tired." I complained. 

"I can help you with that." She smiled. 

*~*~* 

"You love him?" I looked at as she kept her eyes on the road. 

We just got finished eating up and she is driving me back to the hotel we're staying at. I heard her sigh. 

"Yes, but I don't know if he feels the same way." She sighed and parked the car. 

I saw the same black SUV. I sunk down into my seat. She laughed. 

"I never got your name." I said. 

"It's Sadie." She smiled. 

"Nice name." Which is really is, never heard that name before. 

We sat in her black changer for a while, then a blonde boy walked up. Luke Hemmings. 

"Hey Sadie." He smiled. 

"Hi." She didn't look at him. 

He slapped his hand on the hood of the car and walked away. 

"What was that about." I asked her. 

"He has hickeys." I sniffed. "Let's just go." She got out the car and I followed her. 

                                                                                  !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Hey babes! Thanks for clicking on my book and reading it!  

Please Share, Comment & Vote 

Xx