.6.

I closed the door behind me. Calum folded his arm. His brown eyes a darker shade.

"You left. Why?" His voice dark and deep.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I sighed.

"I needed to think things out." I said, it's the truth.

"Isabella." I stepped back, scared of the danger in his voice.

"Cal...Mr.Hood." I put my hands up. "I didn't mean to make you upset."

"I'm beyond upset Bella." He stepped to me.

Face to face.

"You didn't ask me if you could leave." He ran his finger down my face and wiped his thumb over my bottom lip.

I was lost for words. My head was fuzzy. I wanted to kiss him so badly. I bit my bottom lip and got what I asked for. He grabbed my chin pulling me closer. His lips molded with mine so perfectly. He picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved me to the bed.

"My Bella." He smirked.

I couldn't move. It was like he had complete control of my body. He took off my shirt leaving me in my bra and pants. My breathing picked up. He smiled and leaned down kissing my stomach, leaving hickeys. 

I moaned as he unzipped my pants. He stood yanking them off my legs. I was in my underwear now.

He took his shirt off and pants also. I squealed and covered myself in the sheets.

This is not happening!

I felt him get under the covers with me.

"Keep Mr. Hood Happy." His voice was low, it gave me chills.

I nodded as his hand slipped under my panties. My breath hitched. His fingers rubbed my sex.

"Mm." I bit my lip.

"Mine." Calum growled.

*~*~*

I thought it was all a dream, until I woke up to Calum's tattooed arm wrapped tightly around me. I moved and he pulled me closer to him.

"Where are you going?" His whispered in my ear.

His morning voice is so sexy.

"Bathroom." I yawned.

"Pack your things while you're at it, we're leaving. Next stop on our tour." He stretched.

God, I wanna lick ice cream from his chest. That will happen. One day. Just wait and see.

I packed my stuff and headed to Calum's room. His door was wide open and ... He's kissing another girl. I frowned. I knew it was too good to be true.

"Bella!" He pulled away from the girl.

"It's Isabella too you now, Mr.Hood." I spat at him and walked away.

I went back to my room changing real quick. I dressed in a low cut crop top shirt with shorts a flannel shirt wrapped around my waist and laced boots. I looked sexy. I walked out my room to see Calum standing at my door. I smiled and wheeled my suitcase out the door with me with my hand held bags in my left hand.

               ^^ Her outfit ^^

               ^^ Her outfit ^^

I heard him groan. I'm not his until he is mine.

            !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I love you all!! Stay Strong. ❤

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx