.11.

Calum's POV 

I ran my hands through my hair. She's all that I think about. Her soft skin. Plump lips. Her curves. I'm getting hard just thinking about her. I grabbed my bass and began playing a little. We're done ahead of time. I looked up to see Michael and Isabella talking. She had a big beautiful smile on her face. I felt the darkness in my rise.

She's mine. Only mine.

I put my bass guitar up and walked over to them. I pulled Isabella by her waist. He back was against my chest. Her body tense. I rested my head on her shoulder and she relaxed. My Bella.

"Calum chill, we're just talking." Michael laughed shaking his head.

"About what?" I asked.

"You." Michael didn't even hesitate.

"Me?" I tilted my head too see Isabella's face.

She blushed and looked away. She's so cute ... And all mine. I wrapped my arms around her stomach.

"Good or bad?" I asked.

"A little of both." Michael told me.

"I can't tell you shit, Michael. You have a big ass mouth." Isabella rolled her eyes.

"I don't keep anything from Calum." Michael crossed his arms.

...

We went back to hotel. We have a concert in a few hours. I needed to change and eat some. Isabella's head rested on my shoulder. I intertwined our fingers together. She's all that I need.

Isabella's POV

Calum has been acting strange. He's been so close to me. I've been keeping him happy. Whatever he said I did. Scared of the outcome of if I disobeyed him.

I sat in the front row at the concert. Fans piled in. Different races. Colors. It was incredible. 5 Seconds Of Summer has the greatest fans ever. They love their fans. They do what they can do to make them happy.

I heard the beat to San Francisco play. My fan girl side went crazy.

I can still taste you
Like it was yesterday
Making plans to rule the world
You were more than I deserved

I sang loudly with Calum. This is my favorite by them.

We don't gotta say anything, don't gotta say anything
Don't say a word at all, don't say a word at all
We don't gotta say anything, don't gotta say anything
Don't say a word at all, don't say a word at all

Everyone including me cheered along. Calum winked at me as he ran back stage real quick. He came back and they sang Vapor.

I got up and went back stage where Sadie was. She had her eyes locked on Luke who was staring right back at her. He turned back to the crowd.

"This song. He wrote it for you?" I asked her.

"Don't know." She sighed.

"When are you going to talk to him?" I asked her.

"Don't know." She said.

"Sadie...." I touched her shoulder.
"I miss him...No..." She stepped back.

They started playing castaway. Luke sang and looked right at Sadie. 

Young love, close the chapter, there's no ever after
Fell fast, ended faster, yeah

Oh ohh

Late night conversations, led to complications
Now my heart is in my hands

"This song is definitely focused on you." I said.

"Ya think." Sadie looked at me. "I'm going to talk to him after the concert ... We're all going out." She stated.

Great. I have to spend time with thirsty groupies.

           !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

I know my chapters are short but I like that way. 😊 Thanks for reading my book! I might be ending this book soon 😕

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx