.18.

Two months have gone by, tour is over. I don't really feel like myself. I've been eating more. I even throw up this morning. I haven't seen Calum in a while. He's back in Australia for a while with his family. So are the others. Sadie is Florida but she's come to visit me soon. I'll be telling her about all of this. Something doesn't add up.

*~*~*

I waited at the air port for Sadie. The weather is good, so I decided that me and Sadie were gonna go shopping.

I watched as she ran up to me. She hugged me tight.

"I've missed you so much!" She squealed.

"I missed you too." I smiled hugging her back.

"So how are you and Calum." She smiled.

"He's still in Australia." I sighed.

"That sucks, I'm sorry Luke is still there too." Sadie grabbed her stuff.

...

We walked around the town. I showed her places that I like. We finally made it to my house. It's a two bedroom so she'll be able to sleep in the spear bedroom.

"Isabella, you need to take a pregnancy test." Sadie said with her mouth full of chicken.

"I can't possibly be pregnant, me and Calum used condoms all the tim...oh my god." I sat in deep though.

When I came back from being sent home by Calum. We never used a condom that night. I began to panic. I can't be pregnant. What if Calum doesn't want a baby.

"We're going to the store." Sadie stood grabbing her purse and my car keys.

I got into the passenger side. I tried to calm myself but it wasn't working. Every what if was running through my head. This can't be happening. Pregnant! Me. Why?

We got to the store, Sadie grabbed a basket and we rushed to pregnancy test aisle. She grabbed every test there. I began to laugh. Why am I laughing.

Sadie looked at me. She was confused but started laughing too. We both were just cracking up in the aisle. People giving us weird looks.

"We-We have to-to go." I laughed.
We got out the store with a lot of pregnancy test. The lady looked at us weird but hey, it'll be worth it.

I peed on every pregnancy test. They all showed up positive.

I'm pregnant.

I'm having a baby.

I'm going to be a mom.

What will Calum think?

              !~~~~~~~~~~~~~!  

This book is coming to an end! :( I hope you all had a good day! ❤😊

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx