.14.

I packed my bags while Calum packed his. I was told that I'm going to share a hotel room with Calum. Sadie is against it. Me and Sadie are close. She's like a sister to me.

"I hate planes." Sadie stated as we walked onto the plane.

"Sit with me." Luke grabbed Sadie's hand.

They're so cute together. She's smaller than him. Sadie stops at his shoulders. Perfect height for Luke. I stop at Calum's chest. Yes, I'm that short but Calum finds it cute.

"We're going on break after this show." Calum kissed my cheek.

He took a seat next to me. I grabbed my blanket before sitting down. I regret not going that the last time. I covered myself up with the blanket and leaned my head on Calum's shoulder. I don't know what movie was playing but it was interesting. A lot of action. I covered Calum up with my blanket too and snuggled closer to him.

My eyes widen when I felt his hand slide in my leggings. I bit my lip as his finger rubbed my sex. He shifted and pushed his middle finger inside me. Good God, he's a naughty kinky boy but he's my naughty kinky boy. I placed my mouth on his shoulder and moaned into it. I felt my core tighten as I came on his finger. He pulled out his finger. He licked his fingers.

"You taste good Bella." He smirked.

I felt a wave of drowsiness come over him. I leaned my head on his shoulder and let sleep take over me.

...

"Wake up, we're about to land." Calum said.

I yawned and stretched. We landed and got off the plane. We walked into the airport and fans searched. Some fans hated me and Sadie because we're with two members of 5SOS but did I ask for this. Nope. Am I happy it did happen. Yes.

We got to the hotel. I'm happy to say that I'm still sharing a room with Sadie.

"Do you like Criminal Minds?" She asked as she got ready for bed.

"Yes." I replied flopping down on the bed.

"Good, we're about to watch it." Sadie said logging into her Netflix.

We stayed up watching Netflix half the night. Criminal Minds is very addictive. Spencer Reid is so good looking.

I didn't want to get up. Neither did Sadie. We argued with Luke and Calum about staying here and sleeping. We both pulled the sex card and won. It was funny.

"I'm bored." I sighed.

"Same, but I fear to the hotel room." Sadie stood walking to the balcony.

"Let's just go for a walk, before I die of boredom." I said getting dressed.

Sadie got dressed and we out, even if we're both going to get in trouble. It'll be worth it.

            !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Next chapter should be interesting. I hope you all are enjoying this! This fanfic will be going to 20 chapters!

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx