.2.

I sat in the room with Sadie. I felt bad for her. I didn't know how to comfort her so I watched her cry. She cried herself to sleep. I left the room quietly. I walked down the hall and heard talking. It sounded like Luke and Ashton. 

"I fucked up. I hurt her every time yet she keeps coming back." I heard Luke say. "I hide my feelings from her too keep her safe but I'm hurting her and me while I do it." 

"You have to tell her and then cut the groupies off." Ashton said. 

"If only it was that easy." Luke sighed. 

I moved back only to bump into a wall? A breathing wall. I turned to see Calum standing behind me. My heart took flight. He was too sexy to be real. I had to play this off real good. 

"Hi." I didn't even give him a small smile. 

"Bella." He smirked. 

I swear I'm melting. Is it hot in here? The way he says Bella. That accent. I'm dying here. Lord save me. AND THAT SMIRK! Ughh. Fuck. Why does he have to be so damn sexy. 

I nod and go to walk away but he grabs my arm. 

"Where are you going" His voice was deep with seriousness. 

"To check on Sadie, she's really torn." I said seeing Luke and Ashton come out the room. 

My words slapped Luke in his face. He cursed and walked away. Ashton followed him. 

"Was that necessary?" Calum gave me a rude look so I gave him one back. 

I yanked my arm from his grip and went back to room. Sadie was crying in her sleep. I sighed and climbed up to next her. I don't know how to comfort people but I'll try my best. I wrap my arm around her. 

"Shh, don't cry over him." I sighed. 

"All I ever do is cry over him, I can't help that I'm in love with a boy who doesn't love me back." She sniffed. 

I thought she was sleeping. I wanted to tell her but I kept my mouth shut. Luke needs to tell her before he losses her. I sighed, we just laid there. 

"Let's go, we're all going out." Michael walked into the room. 

We both nodded. 

"Like to a club?" I asked. 

"Yeah, kinda." Michael left. 

Me and Sadie got dressed. She put on a little black dress that was backless. It showed her curves really well. I put a knee length dress that had the sides cut out of it.  It was funny who we both wore black vans. Heels are just uncomfortable. 

We met up with everyone and Luke couldn't take his eyes off of Sadie. That's just said. I felt someone staring at me. I looked to see Calum staring at me. I swear he was looking into my black soul. I flipped him off and he smirked. 

"Ew, what does he see in her. She's fat." I heard a girl say. 

"Say something rude about her again and I'll kick you out. Matter of fact. Leave." Calum growled. 

That was hot. He's defending me. But I can't catch feelings for him. I don't wanna end up like Sadie. 

*~*~* 

I was dancing with Sadie, when a girl came up. 

"You're a newbie, Calum's groupie right?" She said. 

I nodded. 

"Always keep him happy. Never call him Calum. Always Mr. Hood." She sighed. "You don't wanna see an angry Mr. Hood." She looked over at Calum, who was staring at us. 

She walked away leaving me alone with Sadie. 

"Is that the same with Luke?" I asked her. 

"Nope." She said popping the P. 

We got so caught up in dancing that we didn't even know who we were dancing on until...

"What the fuck!" I shouted. 

That creep just grabbed my ass. I was about to punch him but Sadie stopped me. 

"Don't." She said low. 

"Hey, little cutie. How about we leave here." He grabbed Sadie's ass. 

Horror was written over her face. I went to punch him in the face but someone beat me. Luke? 

"Don't ever fucking touch my girl again!" Luke spat. 

"My girl?" Sadie stared at him. 

"Yeah, you're part of my groupie." Luke said covering it up. 

It was sad, I could hear her heart break. I touched her arm but she shook me off and walked out. She left me alone with Calum, who was walking my way. 

                                                          !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! 

You can make it through the dark. Just keep your head up! Love you all! 

Please Share, Comment & Vote 

Xx