.16.

^^what her lingerie looks like^^

I shut and locked the door quickly. I leaned against the door and cried. My body was covered in hickeys. I hated it. The tears wouldn't stop. I covered my face.

"Bella." Calum knocked on the door.

I ignored him. He knocked again and again.

"Bella, open up."

"Open the door, Bella"

"Please open the door."

"Isabella! Open the fucking door."

I still ignored him. The banging become more angry. I got up and turned on hot water. It began to get steaming hot and that's when I stepped in.

"Ahhh." I hot water burned my skin.

The door was kicked down and Calum yanked me from the shower. My body began to shake.
"Bella." Calum's voice cracked.

He wrapped me in a towel and patted me dry.

I wanna go home.

...

I woke up in Calum's arms. He was crying.

"I'm so sorry." He mumbled. "You don't deserve me."

"Shh." I hushed him.

I went to move but my body still burned badly. I feared looking at my body.

"How bad is it." I asked.

"Bad enough." He mumbled.

Sadie swung open the door. She was in tears. How does she know?

"You monster." She cried.

"I know, you don't have to remind me." Calum moved me so he could get up.

"Take her home, Sadie." He sniffed.

*~*~*

It's been weeks since I last seen Calum. My body has healed. I would call and text him but he never picked up. I called Sadie and she said he's in bad shape. So guess what. I'm going back to him, with the help of Sadie of course. I waited for her to pick me up.

"He hasn't left his room. Only Michael is allowed in there so we'll have to get the key from him." Sadie said walking up to me.

"My poor Cal." I sighed.

...

I got the key from Michael. I decided to stay in Calum's hotel room. I opened the door to see Calum sound asleep with the lamp light on.

I got dressed in night clothes and climbed into bed with him. I wrapped my body around his and kissed his cheek.

"Leave me be." He mumbled.

"Can't do. It's orders for Luke, Michael, Ashton and Sadie." I kissed his cheek again.

"Bella!" He grabbed my hips and pulled me over him so that I was on the other side of him. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you more." I nuzzled my nose into his chest.

He smells so good. He made circles on my back.

"I have something for you." I got up. "I bought this a while back but hey, I think now is a good time."

I went to bathroom and dressed in my black lace Victoria Secret lingerie. Calum's eyes widen and he smirked. This is going to be fun.

            !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Hey Everybody! I hope you all are having a good day! Love you all for reading this! 😘 Keep your head up, there's a light to every darkness.

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx