.5.

I got dressed in ripped skinny jeans with a pikachu shirt. Because pikachu is bae. I put my hair up in a high ponytail. Today we all going to watch them preform. I added light make up. Grabbing my purse I left the room.

"Shit, I'm sor..." I looked up to see Calum.

He looked like shit. He didn't say anything, he just walked past me.
Calum's POV

Why is she so beautiful. Those blue eyes. Her lips. God her lips. I wanted her. I needed her. Every inch of her. She's mine. I hated pretending that I didn't feel anything. I did. It's scary. I was glad she stopped it last night. If we went any father. I sighed and got into the car. Two of my groupies were already in there. They look like clowns with all that make up on. There was a time when I thought it was attractive but now ... Not so much. I watched as Isabella got in. Those jeans fit her just right. I rolled down the window a little bit. I need air.

"What are you doing, you're going to ruin my hair." A girl squealed.

"Big whooped, you can fix it when we get there." Isabella snapped at her.

"Bitch." She grumbled at Isabella.
It set off.

"Stop the car." I nearly shouted. "Get out."

"W-what." She began to cry. "Mr.Hood please."

"Get out. Find your own way there." I was done with her.

No one will disrespect my Bella in front of me.

She got out the car, crying. Her make up all fucked up now.

Isabella's POV

I watched as he put her out. He was angry. He moved sitting next to me. He placed his head on my shoulder. I felt his body relax. I'm confused. Does he hate me after last night or no? He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers.

We stopped and I was the first one out there. I need space to think. Fans shouting names. I was grabbed by Calum and walked fast.

*~*~*

I sat in the front row with fans. My focus was on Calum. Until they sung Amnesia. Luke started crying during it. Sadie said just a few days but this seem longer than that. The more she stayed away the more Luke hurt. I smiled realizing her plan. She wants him to realize what he lost. I smiled and nodded.

My eyes locked with Calum's. I swore I could have melted. He winked at me but the girls around be thought it was too them. I smiled and blushed.

Why do I feel this way? Is it because last night? Is it because he defended me?

I left my spot. I went back stage, some groupies were standing around. I noticed that Ashton and Michael's didn't have a lot of groupies. Of course, Michael's the chill lane. I saw Calum look at me from on stage.

What is he doing too me?

"You!" The girl that Calum kicked out of the car showed up. "You caused this!"

"I didn't cause shit." I stepped towards her. "It was all you."

She went to punch me but the hit never came. I looked to see Calum holding her fist. He's supposed to be performing. He turned and grabbed my hand.

"Go back to your seat." His voice was deep.

I nodded.

...

Calum kept his eye on me most of the concert. It was like he's staring into my soul. The concert ended and I left, leaving the boys behind. I was hungry.

That was the biggest mistake that I have even done. Calum blow up my phone. He was beyond angry. I caught an uber to the hotel where Calum waited for me room.

"Isabella." He stood as I walked in.

Anger.

          !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

I dedicate this book to this book to @WastedYouthxx18 she's my internet friend. I love you Tay! ❤

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx