.19.

^^what her ring looks like^^

Calum's POV

I'm going to surprise Bella. She doesn't know I'm back in America or that I'm going to show up at her front door. It's been weeks since I last seen her. God I miss her so fucking much.

I knocked on the door and Sadie opened it. Her eyes widen and she closed the door on my face.

I could hear her and Isabella talking.

"What do you mean he's on my front porch." Isabella opened the door and closed it on my face.

I was getting annoyed so I opened the door and walked in. Isabella squealed and ran. I chased her.

I grabbed her by her stomach and stop. She has a little bump.

"Isabella?" I let go of her.

"I'm pregnant."  She whispered just loud enough for me to hear it.

"Pregnant? This can't be, Isabella I have a fucking career here!" I shouted. "Jesus fuck."

I left.

Why did I leave like that.

I'm stupid.

Fuck me.

...

I walked up to her door step and knocked on the door. This time Michael answered. He slapped me across the face leaving in red mark.

I deserved that.

"You're not welcomed here." Luke popped up.

"Seriously guys, I'm sorry. I feel like a dick." I sighed.

"You are a dick." Michael grumbled. "Lucky for you Isabella is crying for you."

They let me through and I followed her cries. It broke my heart hearing her cry and that I caused it.

"Shh, he'll come back. I'm sure he was just in shock. He didn't say he didn't want the baby." I heard Sadie try and calm her.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. Isabella was curled up cuddling a pillow. Sadie looked at me and left the room, not before stomping on my toe.

As I was out I did a lot of thinking. I buy a ring. I hope she likes it. She sat up.

"Bella, I'm so sorry. I was in shock. I didn't know what to say or even do. I should have been more encouraging but I wasn't ... I love you and I'm not leaving you or our little creation. Isabella Agrent will you marry me?"

I opened the box and her eyes lit up.

Please say yes

Please say yes

PLEASE SAY YES

She opened her mouth then closed it.

"Yes." She smiled, leaned over and hugged me.

I slid the ring on her ring finger.

I started to cry. I'm so happy she said yes.

            !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Hey Everybody! Next chapter is the last chapter also it'll be a time skip. Stay Strong. You are loved! ❤😊

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx