The Never Ending Rumours

Demi's POV

"Justin Bieber spits off balcony onto fans", "Justin Bieber smoking weed", "Justin Bieber lashes out at someone", "Justin Bieber runs over paparazzi", "Justin Bieber, father again?"

Okay what the hell with all these rumors, they never end and not to mention he's getting himself into all kinds of trouble at clubs and drinking himself into insanity. I can't take it anymore, my poor heart can't take anymore. And it's fucking 3am and I can't sleep because I don't know if he's alright.

I turned over one more time before stripping the cover from my body and sighing. He used to be the best boyfriend ever and now...he's hardly a boyfriend at all.

"DEMI!" I heard someone yell. Justin. I ran down the stairs and flung myself at him, rubbing his face that was bright red, his eyes glossy. "Get off me, what the hell!" He said pushing me away by my shoulders.

"Where the hell have you been, Justin!" I shouted at him.

"Where ever the hell I want. God, Demi, you're always up my ass, leave me alone!"

"Up your a- No, you're up everyone's ass, have you heard some of the rumours that are going around about you!" I yelled at him.

"Whatever, rumours are just rumours!" He yelled back.

"So, you don't care? Don't care that your fans were hurting themselves to try to get you to stop smoking?"

"Don't fucking go there, Demi! It was just once, okay! It wasn't like, I was sniffing coke or some shit!" He spat at me angrily.

"I'm so over this, you don't pay any attention to me, we haven't made love in months, all you care about is drinking, driving and watching girls at the club. It's too much for me, and I can't take anymore of you breaking my heart. You promised me, you'd be everything I wanted..." I whispered my last words. "But you're not! You're not at all what I want! I don't want this you! I want the old you!" I screamed, tears blurring my vision before pouring over at once.

"Baby I-"

"Oh so I'm baby now?"

"Demi, please. I'm so sorry. I love you so much, I want you, I do. I want to be what you want....Please, it's just stress. I just, I just need you to help me, please say you'll help me? I'll stop. Completely. I promise. Whatever you want me to to do. I'll do, just- just don't leave me..." He whimpered walking closer to me, I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Aww, of course, I'll help you, J." I said wrapping my arms around his body, he muffled his face into my neck.

"I love you, baby." He whispered kissing my shoulder over and over.

"I love you, Justin. This is you."