Fun...

Demi's POV

I was just casually lying on the couch talking to a friend of mine when Justin walks in the room. As soon as we made eye contact, he smiles cynically and crept towards me.
I laughed nervously when he climbed on the couch and eventually over me.
Snickering, Justin leaned down and started kissing on my neck, making my eyes widen.

"Uh," I muttered into the phone, "Um, I think I have to go-o!" I moaned the last word, making Justin laugh harder as he gradually started to move his lips up my jawline.

"Yeah-h," I moaned again as my friend continued to talk. Just then, Justin grabbed my phone - his lips still creeping across my skin-and hangs up without even looking.

I blink a few times before stashing my phone to the side as Justin then continued to kiss me on the lips, grabbing my jaw with a hand. I could feel him smirk as he persistently evolved the kiss into a French one.

Just then my phone rang again as Justin groaned against my lips. He pulled away, panting hard and looking at me for a moment before grabbing the phone and answering it, his eyes gazing over at my face. "She'll call you back later! Please, I'm just trying to have some fun with Demi!" He shouted, making you laugh.

Justin laughed a little too, concluding his message. "So buh-bye now." He tapped the end button and tossed it to the side, raising his eyebrows and leaned closer to me, his breath reflecting against my lips. "So," He said seductively, looking into my eyes and winking. "Where were we?"

Comments?