Chapter Two

Walking onto the bus I looked around in awe. Sure, it was no house but it was where I was going to be spending the next two months and honestly I wasn't complaining. Plush couches, a small kitchenette, cupboards and a booth lined the walls of the bus. Walking further back into the bus I pushed open a sliding door and looked around the bunk area.

"Pick a bunk." Tony's quiet voice came from behind me and I jumped.

"Jeesh Tony, don't scare me like that." I said as I whirled around, smacking him lightly on the chest.

He laughed and caught my wrist, spinning me around and pulling me against his chest. I could hear the guys behind us in the front lounge, and assumed they had finished loading in.

"Again, pick a bunk." Tony whispered in my ear.

"Well which ones yours?" I asked him.

He reached down and rustled the curtain of the bottom bunk to my left.

"But see here's the thing," he started, "I was really hoping you'd take the bunk across from me."

I smiled cheekily at him, "What if I don't want that bunk?"

"Then we might have a problem-" He said, with a yawn.

I smiled at him faking exasperation, "Fine I guess that bunk will have to do."

He laughed and yawned again, squeezing my waist.

"You should sleep," I said, leaning up and kissing him on the cheek.

Tony nodded, leaning down and nuzzling his head into my neck, "Do you wanna sleep with me?"

I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the forehead before shaking my head, "Not tired."

He groaned into my shoulder and I felt him kiss my neck before he pulled away. Pulling open the curtain to his bunk, he ducked his head and fell into it. Turning I began to walk back into the front lounge. Suddenly a hand caught my ankle and I looked down to see Tony looking up at me from his bunk.

"Love you Tor," He mumbled sleepily.

I grinned at him, "I love you too."

Letting go of my ankle he crawled back into the bunk. Smiling down at him, I walked back into the front lounge where the guys were sitting around.

"Smile Tor!" Jaime appeared in front of me suddenly, a polaroid camera held in front of my face.

Curling my fingers into devil horns, I raised my hand out in front of my face and stuck out my tongue. Jaime laughed and I heard the camera click. Pulling the picture from the camera he began to shake it.

"Nice ass Beyonce!" Mike called, "Shake it like a polaroid picture!"

Laughing I plucked the picture from between Jaime's fingers and ran to the front of the bus. Looking down at the polaroid I grimaced.

"Hot." Mike's voice came from over my shoulder.

Turning around and looking up at him I rolled my eyes, unsure of wether he was being sarcastic or not. He flashed me a small smile and sat down on a couch, patting the spot next to him. Sitting down I felt the bus rumble to life beneath us and we began to move.  Relaxing back into the plush couch lining the walls I took a moment for everything to settle in. This is happening. Finally it seems as though my life is starting. Everything I've been working hard for is finally happening and it's all thanks to Tony. I made a mental note to thank him again when he wakes up.

"Can I ask you something?" Mike asked quietly, pulling me from my reverie.

Looking up at him I nodded.

"Why do girls hate pictures of themselves? I mean they will take a million pictures of themselves then hate looking at them?" He asked.

I was taken aback for a second by the question, it definitely was not what I was expecting.

"I don’t know," I replied honestly, "I think it's different for everyone. Like I prefer being behind the camera 'cause then I can control how the pictures look. If you get what I mean?"

He nodded, his dark eyes fixed on my face. I'd never really had a one on one conversation with Mike so this was new territory.

"I guess so." He said quietly before standing up suddenly, "Oh. I totally forgot. Here."

Pulling a laminated piece of card attached to a lanyard from his back pocket  he handed it to me. I looked down at it. It was my all access pass, with the Pierce The Veil logo printed on the top and my name and 'Photographer' printed on the bottom.

"Thanks," I smiled at Mike, "This could come in handy."

He laughed and I wondered how I'd never heard him laugh before. It was a nice sound. Suddenly my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. Pulling it out I glanced down at the caller ID.

"I will be back," I said quickly to Mike before walking from the front lounge.

Walking into the bunk area it was as though I could feel Mike's eyes following me. Sliding into my bunk and pulling the curtain closed I pressed the green button and held the phone to my ear.

"Wren!" I said into the phone.

"Hey Tor. How's it going?" His voice came through the phone.

"Good. What about you?" I replied, wondering why my brother had called.

"I'm good. I know I saw you yesterday but I was just calling to check up on you. Are you okay?"

I smiled, rolling over so I was facing the wall. It was so nice that he was calling to check up. I really did have the best brother in the world.

"I'm good. Great actually," I answered honestly.

"Well good. I guess I'll let you go then. Bye Tori. Love you."

"Bye Wren." I replied before hanging up the phone.

Suddenly the curtain was jerked open and light flooded the bunk. Rolling over, Tony was looking in at me from his bunk across the way.

"I thought you were sleeping." I said quietly, he looked tired, with dark rings circling his eyes.

He shook his head, "Can't sleep."

I smiled before patting the bed next to me, "Come here."

His eye glinted cheekily as he crawled across the walkway to me. Scooting over so we could both fit into the small space he wrapped his arms around my waist and I rested my head on his chest. He pulled the curtain closed and darkness fell around us again. Closing my eyes, I listened to Tony's steady heartbeat and felt the rhythm of his breathing. These were the moments that I loved the most. Where no words were needed to communicate. Feeling his breathing even out I realised he was asleep and I was trapped in the tight circle of his arms. There was no way I could get out of my bunk without waking him and I didn't think I could do that. Yawning lightly I closed my eyes and let sleep overcome me. If you can't beat them, join them.

Hey Guys, i know i haven't updated in a while but now that school is over for the year i shall be attempting to write more and more!! i've had really bad writers block for the past week so sorry for the shitty chapter...but that's gone now so the next chapter should be better!!

xoxo Ashlyn