Chapter Seven

Guess who's back!? (No it's not Slim Shady). So I'm back with a vengance. My writers block has all but evaporated and i'm ready to go again! Enjoy! xx

"I'm not going." Tony said quietly from where he was sitting on the couch in the back lounge.

"What? What do you mean you're not going?" I asked with a confused laugh.

"Exactly that." He said quietly, "I'm not going."

"Aw come on Turtle. It's Vic's birthday, you've gotta come." I reasoned with him, sitting down on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his forehead against my shoulder.

"I know it's Vic's birthday but I'm not really feeling up to it Tor." Tony murmured.

Pulling away, I looked down at him, "Aw babe what's wrong?"

"I'm just feeling a bit sick still." He said.

I knew he was lying. Maybe it was the way his eyes seemed to avoid mine when he spoke or the fact that I'd just been around him long enough but I knew he was lying. Brushing his hair back from where it had fallen over his face, I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. It had been a week since the incident at the club and Tony had been a little on edge ever since, so it didn’t surprise me that he was hesitant about coming out for Vic's birthday. But I didn’t think he would avoid it all together.

"Just come out for dinner, you don't have to come to the bar after." I replied.

He shook his head, "I really don’t want to."

"You can't stay on the bus forever." I reasoned with him.

"I can try my damn hardest." He murmured.

Standing up I turned on Tony, "Well fine but you can tell Vic-"

"Tell me what?" Vic cut me off, walking into the back lounge.

He looked great in a pair of black skinny jeans, navy blue tee shirt and denim vest.

I turned to Tony, a snarky smile on my lips, "Yeah Tony, tell Vic what?"

"Dude, I really don't feel up to coming tonight." Tony murmured, hanging his head.

Vic's face fell a little, "Really? What's up man? You alright."

Tony shrugged, "I'm still not feeling so great. Do you mind if I sit this one out?"

"That's cool man, just feel better alright." Vic said, patting Tony's shoulder supportively.

It was cute seeing them this way, they were like brothers. Four brothers that looked out for each other no matter what.

"What about you Tor? You coming?" Vic turned to me.

"Um, I might stay here and look after the Turtle if that's alright with you." I said quietly looking between Tony and Vic.

Vic nodded, "Sure girl. Look after the Turtle man for me."

I hugged him tightly, "Happy birthday Vic, have a great night. We'll go out another day, my shout."

"Thanks. And I'm going to hold you to that." He said with a wink, pulling out of the hug.

I smiled and Vic turned, walking out of the back lounge. Sitting down next to Tony we listened as the rowdy guys left the bus and we were left in silence.

"So what did you plan on doing before I crashed your night?" I asked Tony.

"Well I was just gonna watch a movie or something but now that you're here and we've got some alone time…" He trailed off running his hand up my leg.

I giggled at his touch, "But first let's eat."

Standing up Tony and I made our way through the bus to the cupboards where food was stored. Opening them up I sighed, they were practically bare, save a few boxes of Pop-Tarts, a jar of Nutella with 'Hime' written on it, a box of Corn Flakes, half a loaf of bread and a warm six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

"Wow, such choice." I remarked sarcastically.

Tony chuckled behind me reaching over my head for the boxes of Pop-Tarts, "What do you prefer? Hot Fudge Sundae or Blueberry?"

I thought about it for a second, "I'll go Blueberry."

Tony handed me the box and we made our way back into the back lounge. Sitting down Tony put a movie on and I curled into his side, nibbling on a Pop-Tart. The movie played and we finished our food. Feeling Tony trace patterns onto my upper arm I couldn't stand it anymore. The tension was killing me. We had had hardly any alone time in weeks and i needed him. Turning over I pressed my lips to Tony's and swung my leg over his lap, straddling him.  His hands quickly found their way up and under my shirt, grasping my hips and pulling me against him. Kissing him passionately I  ran my hands down his chest, reaching the hem of his shirt I pulled it up and over his head. Our lips parting for a moment before being pressed back together. Pushing my tongue into Tony's mouth our kisses were getting more and more heated. Suddenly my shirt was pulled over my head and joining Tony's on the floor. Pulling away from Tony I grinned and slid off his lap.

"Come on, let's finish this somewhere more, uh, private." I said, holding my hand out for Tony.

He took it and I led him to my bunk, sliding in and pulling the curtain closed behind us.

~ ~ ~

Pulling the sheet around my naked body, I snuggled close to Tony.

He grinned down at me, "I have to say that was almost definitely better than some club."

I laughed, "For sure."

We fell silent for a while, me tracing the lines of Tony's chest tattoos and Tony running his fingers up and down my back.

"Babe, can I ask you something?" I looked up into Tony's dark eyes.

He nodded, "Always."

"Tell me honestly why you didn't want to go out tonight, I know you're feeling fine."

Tony's eyes flitted away from mine and I watched a muscle in his jaw jump.

"Please Turtle, you can trust me." I whispered.

"It's just, uh," He stuttered, "I can't do it. Going out, I mean. I'm on edge all the time since the incident and I'm just so afraid  it will happen again. It was the worst Tor, the worst thing that's ever happened to me. And going out means risking it happening again and I can't do that. The thought of going out makes me so anxious that I can't do it."

I watched a tear roll down his cheek and wiped it away with my thumb.

"Oh, Tony. Why didn't you just say that in the first place?" I asked quietly.

He shrugged as best he could with me laying on him, "I don't know."

"You know I'm here for you right? And not just me, the guys too. We all love you so much and we've all got your back," I said quietly, "And I know I don’t know what you're going through but I want you to talk to me. I'm your girlfriend, you can talk to me about it. Because no matter what I'm gonna support you."

"I love you so much Tor. So much." Tony whispered, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too Turtle."

He pulled away - the seriousness of the moment gone - and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Care for round two?"