Chapter Four

Dance music pulsed through the club as we walked in. Lights flashed and people were everywhere; laughing, dancing, drinking. There were seven of us in total; Vic, Mike, Tony, Jaime, Casey, Matt and Me. Walking up to the bar we ordered drinks, Tony's arm wrapped firmly around my waist. Thanking the bar tender as he handed me my drink I took a sip. Following the guys to a booth, I slid on the edge next to Tony.

"I'd like to make a toast," Jaime announced suddenly and raised his glass, "Viva La Tour!"

"Viva La Tour!" Everyone cried in response, glasses clinking together.

"Viva La Tour," Tony's voice was seductive in my ear.

I turned to him and kissed him gently, whispering against his lips, "Viva La Tour."

"Victor. Shall we dance?" Jaime asked Vic as we turned back to the rest of the guys.

Taking Jaime's outstretched hand Vic gushed, "Oh Jaime. You shouldn't have."

Watching as they pushed their way onto the dance floor I smiled. I couldn’t think of a better group of people to be spending two months with.

"So my princess," Tony said, following Jaime's lead, "Would you care to dance?"

I laughed, putting on the most melodramatic fake southern accent I could muster, "Oh honey. I'd love too."

Standing up and grabbing Tony's hand I led him into the crush of bodies that was the dance floor. Pushing through to the middle of the floor Tony grabbed my hips and we began to dance. Gas Pedal started playing and Tony leaned down to talk in my ear.

"Maybe you should twerk for me." He joked and I stopped to look up at him, laughing sarcastically.

"Ha ha no. I will not stoop to that level. Maybe you should twerk for me."

He laughed, shaking his head, "I don't got the booty."

Grinning mischievously at him I slid my hands around his hips and into his back pockets, grinding against him in time with the music. He smiled and wrapped his arms back around my waist. It was as though we could have danced forever. As long as the DJ kept spinning we would keep dancing. There was an energy within the dancing crowd. An energy that seemed to pulsate in time with the never ending beat.

"Want a drink?" Tony's quiet voice broke through our dance-induced trance

Looking up into Tony's pretty eyes I nodded, "I'd love one."

Taking my hand he pushed through the crowd, leading me back to our table.

"Any special requests for my main lady?" He asked, motioning for me to sit.

Thinking for a second I shrugged, "Something with gin. Oh, and lime."

He nodded before disappearing into the mass of people surrounding the bar.

"TORI!" Mike yelled over the music, sliding closer to me.

"Hey Mike. What's up?"

"Not much girl. Drinkin'." He answered, holding up his glass.

Leaning forward I took a whiff of the golden liquid, "Jack's? I thought you didn't like Jack's?"

He shrugged, taking a swig of the Jack Daniels, "It’s good sometimes."

"You drink Jack's to forget." I said quietly.

"What was that?" Mike asked, leaning into me.

"You drink Jack's to forget." I said louder, sliding away from him a little.