chapter 15!!

A/N 

Hay guys im back! and heres the r rated chapter i promised you guys a while ago!!!! 

OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER IS FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN TAKE THE DIRTY STUFF! IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND ILL GIVE YOU INFO ON WHAT WENT DOWN IN THIS ONE K? 

WELL I THINK IVE TALKED ENOUGH...........ON WITH THE BOOK. 

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ 

Luna's POV.  

  i giggled as Trent threw me over his shoulder and ran upstairs to my bedroom. I was thrown onto my bed gently, Trent then climbed on top of me and started to kiss my lips, he went from my lips to my neck slowly. once he found the spot he wanted to mark me, he kissed and sucked on it until his fangs came out. he bit into my neck and I whimpered in pain for a couple of minutes but it soon turned into a loud moan.

  "Trent oh god Trent, please come on don't just stop at marking me please!!!!!!"

 WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! I HAVE NEVER ONCE SOUNDED LIKE THIS, LIKE LIKE A SEX CRAZED TEEN AGE GIRL!!!!!

Soon all of our cloths were gone and Trent growled lightly in my ear, I arched my back and ground myself against him, he growled again and entered me. and may I just say GOD DAMN THIS BOY WAS HUGE!!!!!  I moaned as he thrusted in and out of me at a fast pace, I screamed from the pleasure he was giving me,

"I love you Trent."

 "I love you too Luna."

we kept going for the next hour or so and let me tell you it was pure bliss for me.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^^*^^*^**^*^*^^*^^*

 Unknown POV.

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!! Now that their mated the only way to get her to be mine is to either take her and force her into re-mating with me or killing the male, but if I kill that asshole then it will brake her forever and she's no good to me and my brothers broken. I need her lively, we need her strong, so the only way I see this working is if we take her mate her with us and then when she accepts us as her mates then we can kill him. but if we force a mating on her and she doesn't accept us then we screwed in every which way possible. DAMNIT I WISH I COULD FIND A WAY TO MAKE HER OURS WILLINGLY!!!!!!!!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*&*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 Alex's POV.

GREAT JUST GREAT!!!!! I just lost my mate forever and I didn't even know why, she said we cheated on her, but Derrik, Liam, and I didn't touch anyone. we only wanted our mate, but now that the mating bonds gone we cant have her and we never will. I don't know what to do, I mean we all feel so fucking broken!!!!!! when she left it was hell, I was completely lost on what she meant when we mind linked her.

Flashback: 

'Luna where are you?'

we all asked her at once

'WHY DO YOU CARE?!? JUST GO BACK TO KISSING THOSE GIRLS AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!!'

We all looked at each other in confusion, we had been out all day looking for her, we weren't at the house or with any girls, so what the hell did she mean?

'Luna what do you mean?...........Luna?..........LUNA?!?!?!'

END OF FLASHBACK!

we all knew she was gone and it broke us, to know that she thought we would hurt her, it tore us apart for a whole year. but when she came back we thought she might have seen it wasn't us that had kissed those girls, but sadly she didn't. she asked the goddess to remove the mate bond between all of us and it hurt us even more to know that she had already moved on. we cried like the first day we were born into this cruel world. hell we've all been thinking about ending our lives recently, maybe that will somehow bring her back to us or show her the truth. I don't know what we're hoping for anymore, we just want our mate back, that's all there'll  ever be to this.

 *(*(*(*(**(*(**(*(*(*(**(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*((*(*(

 Moon Goddess's POV. 

Did I really remove the bond you might ask? no I didn't but I did give you to Trent and Luna, yes Luna is still mates with, Liam, Derrik, Alex, Blake, and Ashton. they didn't cheat on her, I saw them, but I know that someone used magic to trick her into believing they did. now I'm just waiting for those five idiots to realize they can still win her back and that it was a lie to get her away from them.

  The question is who wants my soul daughter so badly? I know they hadn't expected me to put her and Trent as mates, but I did that so I knew she was protected in someway. and no if her five mates do get her back I will not brake the mate bond between her and Trent. he's to good to her for that. well goodbye for now and I hope you help me keep watch over them to see what happens next.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+

 A/N

wahoo!!!!!! I finally got this chapter done! sorry it took so long guys but you all know what I was going through so yeah. well heres an awesome chapter, I hope you like it cause there's more to come!!!!!!!