Chapter 13!

A/N

Here guys! i know you've all been waiting for this chapter so here ya go! love yous!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

TRENT'S POV.

I took a shower and guess what happened? Yup you guessed it, when i got out my hands were glued to my towel, i itched like crazy and i HAD FUCKING GREEN HAIR!!!!!!!! when i find out who did this they are so dead and i do mean dead.

luna came back like an hour ago and the guys are still chasing her and trying to catch her, but damn that girl is fast. i mean shes faster then a vampire, even though those fuckers are bloodsucking assholes she can run faster then them. but i have a feeling that she did this to me, maybe shes not as sweet and innocent as i thought.

"Luna!?"

i called her to a stop so she could answer my question.

"yeah whats up tren.........hahahahahahaha.....dude what happened to your hair and why do you look like you want to scratch yourself?"

she laughed and fell to the floor holding her stomach.

"i was hoping you could answer that miss. did you have anything to do with this?"

"mmmmmmmmm. yeah i did, wait let me clearify this. It was i who did this and only i, you see i work alone. and do you know why i did this?...............BECAUSE YOU PRICKS ATE MY FUCKING BACON!"

uh oh, shes angry, she never angry, she maybe mad but not angry. never once has luna nightshade been angry, from what ive heard from the guys. the guys had ran away and hide when they heard her scream out. she is one scary girl when shes pissed.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^**^*^*^**^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

LUNA'S POV.

I CANT BELIEVE HIM! YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONE FORGET THIS SHIT! Yup i was 100% pissed the fuck off. so you know what i do?  i take off out of the house and into the woods never once looking back, i dont listen to the many voices calling out for me to come back i just keep running. i run to my bat cave and i let the first tretrous tear fall down my face as i curle into a ball and cry, but as im crying i fall into darkness, that we all know as sleep.

i wake up to an unbearable pain in my chest, i scream out in pain and it gets worse with every move i make. i stood up despite the pain and run home, and you want to know what i walked into? well i can say it broke me inside and out. there in the kitchen kissing five different girls were all five of my mates!................i looked at them as they sucked the faces off of the sluts infront of them.

'luna sweetie? we cant be mad at the girls, they tried to tell the boys that it was wrong but the boys grabbed them and kissed them.........i cant believe they did this to us! im sorry sweetie, lets go tell dad, Cole, and Trent that we're leaving for a year or two. it will help and we wont have to be around them.'

my wolf vanity told me softly, tears fell from my eyes again, as i walked out. i walked into my dads office and there was my brother and gardian with my dad.

'im sorry vanity, its all my fault that this happened.'

'oh no sweetie it wasnt your fault or mine or even the girls they were kissing. its all on them.'

my father, brother and gardian all looked up at me and had a shocked expresion on their faces, i dont cry alot infront of people.

"dad, im gonna leave for a year or two k. ill be back so dont worry, but um do i have permission to leave for that long?"

never once did i lift my eyes from the floor.

"sweetie what happened to make you cry and want to leave?"

my dad lifted my head and saw what happened through my eyes, his face went from being soft and gentle to pissed and filled with rage. he showed my brother and trent through the pack link, they both growled.

"daddy, cole, trent dont worry about it, i just want to leave and be on my own for a while."

"NO! if you go then im coming with you, i know you can take care of yourself luna but your my princess to keep safe, i am after all your guardian, im your friend too you know that."

trent spoke softly to me while rapping me into a hug.

"fine you can come, but only if my dad says i can go."

i looked at my dad with pledding eyes.

"you may go, just call us when you can okay. i love you."

he hugged me and kissed my forehead, my brother did the same. i walked out with trent and packed everything i would need. my phone, ipod car keys, bike keys, cloths. i walked out with my stuff and out the front doors, i put my things in my mustang and handed the keys to trent. i took my bike with him following me and we took off.

"luna where are you?"

all my mates asked at once.

"what does it matter to you?! just go back to kissing those girls! AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"

i shouted at them and cut off the link before they could say anything back. im gone thats all that is running through my head.

im broken.

im lost.

and my heart is dead.

only my parents, brother, friends and trent can have my heart now, no one else, my mates will never see the old me again...........

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

A/N

oooooooooo............ what will happen next?!?!?!?!? ITS A CLIFFY! HAHA love you guys ill update this weekend if i can k.

follow.

comment.

vote.

cala2193! <3