Im DONE!

Authors note: I hope you enjoy this book... I just thought of it as an idea. But thought that others might like it.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Hey luna its time to get up sis, come on get up." My brother Mikah says as he lightly shakes my shoulders. Sup im Luna Rose Wolfsbane and yeah I'm a werewolf, I'm also turning sixteen today. Which means i find my mate today........YAY (note the sarcasem). I also shift in to my wolf for the first time today.

Im bullied and get hit all the time in school. So yeah to say i hate school is an understatement. Oh sorry im babbling.

I sit up and rub the sleep from my eyes, my brother is the only one in the pack thats nice to me. But in public he has to be mean like everyone else cause the soon to be alpha ordered everyone to be nasty to me. I get up and do my normal routine and get dressed. I dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, a purple tank top, my black leather jacket and my navy blue convers. I walk to school, and guess what IM LATE!

I walk in to my class and the fun begins, (once again note the sarcasem). I sit down and do my work, once first period was done i ran out of the room and to my locker. But i dont get far cause i bumbed in to the man whore himself the soon to be alpha Blake Shade. I felt shocks run threw me when i bumbed into him, oh no it cant be him, he can not be my mate.....no no no no NO. He picked me up by my arm and dragged me to the woods, then he threw me against a tree! He looked at me with disgust, i looked at him with a death glear of my own.

"I Blake Shade reject you Luna Rose Wolfsbane as my mate." He spat the words at me.

I didnt cry i didnt even feel pain so i did the only thing i could do.

"I Luna Rose Wolfsbane accept your rejection and in return I Luna rose wolfsbane reject you Blake Shade as my mate!"

He fell to the ground in pain, crying and screaming that i couldnt do this to him. I turned on my heel and walked away from him and this stupid pack.

I ran back home and packed what little things i had. Then i left a note for my brother.

Dear mikah,

I left the pack and I'm never coming back ever!!! I love you with all of my heart big brother and i know you'll make a great beta some day.

Oh yeah your stupid man whore of an alpha WAS my mate but he rejected me and i accepted it. So you can thank him for me leaving. Im done with being bullied and abused and hurt all the time. So yeah see ya. I hope this pack dies in hell, i hope they all die in hell. But i hope you live mikah.

Love you, love me,

Luna Rose Wolfsbane. <3 =)

And with that left on my bed i left. I jumped out my window and started running when i hit the ground. When i was out of their territory and in the free lands i fell to the ground screaming bloody merder. My bones popped and broke mending in to dufferent shapes.

When the pained stopped i stood up and to my surprise i was an all white wolf with percing blue eyes. I was stunning and shocked. White wolves were rare but there has never been a white wolf with blue eyes.

Those are supposed to be really and i do mean really rare, like only one in the whole world rare. I ran in the woods until i heard the thundering of paws behind me and growls. I must have entered a packs territory with out knowing it.

I ran faster until an all black, huge ass wolf pinned me to the ground, and i knew that this was the alpha of their pack. Just great another alpha to deal with.

'Chill would you he may be nice.' My wolf spoke to me for the first time.

'Fine but if he goes to attack me I'll kill him!' I growled at him.

************************************

A/N

Okay so this is my first story ever on wattpad so i hope you like it....... Let me know if i should change it or if i shoulde keep going.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.