chapter 16

Luna's POV.

Its been two months and me and Trent are happily mated to each other, the pack is doing great and my parents handed the alpha title to me and my brother last week. so my life couldn't get any better right now.........yeah you know how people always tell you not to say this well I did and it was a big mistake.

  "Queen Luna, King Trent, King Cole, Rouges are coming and there's a lot of them!!!!!"

I ran to the window and spotted at least 257 rouges all in wolf form ready to attack. I called the moon goddess and she went to get someone don't ask me who though she wouldn't tell me. 

^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^

Moon goddess's POV.

oh no I thought they'd have more time to realize that she's still their mate but I guess not huh. well then I guess I just have to go get the idiots then. I teleported into their houses and one by one grabbed them and brought them with me, once I had all five of them I went back to Luna.

"I know you going to hate me for this but I never removed the bond between the six of you, I just kind of numbed it and added Trent into it. and before anyone kills anyone I did it to protect you Luna, boys you cant hurt or kill each other and don't worry if one of you is with her you wont feel jealous or pain. now get along and play nice."

luna looked pissed as all hell at me and then turned to the boys, after giving them each a cold stare she turned and walked out of the room. Trent on the other hand looked at them and sighed.

"you didn't cheat on her did you."

it wasn't a question but a statement, thank god someone was able to  figure it out finally!!!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^**^*^*^

Luna's POV.

I cant believe her, she brought them here to my home!!!! and she didn't keep her promise, she said the bond was gone, but it was all a lie!!!! how.....how....how could she, she was supposed to be my goddess, but she lied to me..........SHE FUCKING LIED!!!!! I'm done right as I pass a window I hear what's being said by the rouges and my pack mates. 

"give us the Queen and we'll leave with out a fight. just give her to us and we'll walk."

the leader stated calmly. he carried him self with a air of power, head held high and standing tall, he had two others right behind him it didn't take me long to figure out that their brothers. they all had the same pitch black hair, piercing blue eyes and similar facile structure.

"we will not just hand you our queen! there's no way in hell we'd do that!!!"

my beta stepped forward ready to fight but i'd seen enough. I jumped out the window and landed perfectly on the ground.

"that's enough, boys, ill go with them. there's no need for blood shed there never is. don't fight me on this either its my choice and if it means keeping everyone safe then ill go. lead the way gentlemen."

my beta looked absolutely shocked, the guys shook their heads and told me to follow them, the rouges formed a ring around me and kept walking until we were out of the territory and in the free lands. 

"so why do you want me? if I may ask, I am of no importance to you unless you want the throne. but its already taken by my mate Trent."

"sorry Queen Luna, we had to take you with us. you see every one, well no ones told you who you are besides Queen......your the only one that can either save us you destroy us. your the next moon goddess and the last blooded warrior wolf. which means that through out your hole family every single one of them is a warrior, but your the only known born female warrior. so we took you to keep you safe ma'am."

I gasped why didn't anyone tell me..........did they think I couldn't handle it...... IM SO DONE WITH ALL THESE LIES!!!.....

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

A/n

Cliffy sorry to keep you waiting but here it is chapter 16!!!!!