Chapter ten!

Okay so i know its been a whle but here you go!!!!!! chapter ten ladies and gents! i hope you like it and chapter elevin will be up soon!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Luna's pov.

{Recap}

I growled and ran outside, i reached my favorite place ever and fall to the ground breathing hard. my bones broke and reformed i screamed in agony and cried for my mates and gardian.

{End Of Recap}

I screamed as my bones moved and rearranged themselves, and let me tell you it HURT LIKE HELL! It was worse then my first shift.................wait was i shifting for the first time again, cause if I am then this sucks! As my bone stop moving and the pain dies away i stop my scream of bloody murder. i try to stand up but fall on my ass. i look down at my paws to see huge fucking white tiger paws..................WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!

"Oh, you shifted again i see. i know your freaking out right now but calm down. i can explain why you can change into a tiger................sence i Trent Halaway am a werecat and your gardian you can shift into a tiger."

Oh so thats why...........i still say.....WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!!!!

I shift back and thank the lord i still have my cloths on, unlike when im in my wolf form.

"Okay but i still say WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!"

I voiced my thoughts out loud, and you want to know what that little fucker does..........he chuckles! he actually has the balls to chuckle at a time like this!?!? oooooo im so gonna kick his ass later.

"How'd you get away from my three mates that were basically ready to kill you?"

He laughs and walks over to me, pulling me in for a hug while we walk back to the house.

"I told them that if you shift into your tiger form and a rouge gets you that its their fault not mine. they let me go and your mates liam and asher told me to come find you. they knew that i can find you when they cant."

I giggle and walk into the house, as soon as the door shuts behind us i was pulled int a hug by five different people.

"Guys........ cant.......... breath.........need........air!"

I really needed air! and wasnt them being clingy like this what made me go for a run in the first place!!?!?
They all mumbled sorrys and let go, but they were still close to me.

"Okay. so now that your not trying to kill him, this is my gardian Trent. Trent meet my mates, Laim, Derrik, Asher, Alex and Blake. if you see them fighting............Kick Their Asses! Got Me."

All my mates looked at me like i was nuts..............okay maybe i was a little, BUT YOU WOULD BE TOO IF YOU HAD FIVE MATES AND A GARDIAN! Trent chuckled and cracked his knuckles.

"With pleasure. i suggest you dont piss her off, or i think she may give me permision to just kick your asses when i feel like it."

They looked at me with pleading eyes.

"YOU WOULDNT WOULD YOU LUNA!?!?"

They all shouted at once, yup they were scared shitless.

"Oh but i think we all know that i could and would do this."

They bowed their heads and mumble stuff about how it wasnt fair for them. i giggled and hugged them all before runnng for the stair.

"ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR, MY DEAR MATES!"

I yelled over my shoulder as we all went to bed, me with all five of my mates and i on a bed and my gardian in the room right next door.

For once in my life i felt safe and at peace.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N

There you go! what did you think my lovelies?!?!?

Follow.

Share.

Comment.

Vote.

Cala2193. <3