Chapter eight

A/N

Here my lovelies!!!!!! i thought you might like another chapter. so here ya go!!!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Luna's pov.

~ picture a huge open battel field, covered in the dead and wounded. the cries of war ranges around you, the dead piling up at your feet.

Thats all i saw, then i saw something i never wanted to. my parents and twin brother are being torn apart and eaten alive by rouges. i tried to move, to scream but nothing came of it. i look around and spot my mates dead, their eyes look empty and dead, souless. ~

I sat up screaming at the top of my lungs. please let that just be a dream, oh please!!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Liam's pov.

I shot out of bed and out of my door at the sound of Luna's scream and saw Asher, Blake, the king and Cole all do the same. Asher and i were the first to reach her, we picked her up into our arms and shhed her. she begain to sob and cry her eyes out. repeating to herself 'it has to be just a be it has to be.' and then after a while she went back to sleep. me and Asher agreed we would sleep in here with her tonight.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Asher's pov.

I rapped my arms around lunas waist and Liam and i fell asleep quikly. just knowing she wasnt harmed was enough to calm me and my wolf down. i knew she was terrified that her dream would come true but thats all it was it was a dream.

If it had been the future the moon goddess would have showen herself, but she didnt proving it was a dream.

<Three weeks later>

There hasnt been an attack but their wolves are trained. we're leaving tomorrow after the prince of the southeren packs get here for the alpha meeting. We're also waiting on another alpha, i think his name is Derrik.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alex's pov.

(the prince of the southeren packs.)

I arived at the shade pack and my wolf starts to go crazy nuts about something here in a good way.

I walk to the front door and knock.

"Coming!"

I swear i heard angels singing, from the other side of the door.

When the door opened it revealed the most beautiful girl ever, she had wavy waist langth black hair and hazel brown eyes.

My wolf went nuts and took control. he pinned the girl to the wall and screamed out what he felt he had to.

"MINE! MATE! MINE!"

He barred his head in the crook of her neck and inhald her scent. calming himself down, many growls were coming out in cluding the girl in my arms. she looked livid.

"One you cant just push me into a wall as hard as you can, i get it your my mate but that doesnt give you the right to do that. and i have four other mates so id watch what you do.......................now that thats out of the way I'm Princess Luna Nightshade. you must be Prince Alex from the southeren packs am i right?"

God even when shes mad she hot as hell.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Derrik's pov.

I walked in to see a girl being pinned to the wall, but when she started to speak i knew she was my mate! i ran over to her and pushed the other male aside and kissed her. she pushed me away to breath.

"Okay. now thats done all of you to the living room we need to talk."

We all went to the ouving room where she told us everything and i do mean everything.

We all agreed that we wouldnt hurt each other because it would hurt her.

Wow ive only known her for a few hours and i already love her more then life its self.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luna's pov.

So now i have all five mates with me and man oh man is this going to give me one heck of a headach in the morning.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N

Here you go guys ill be back in a few k byezzz