Good girl to badass!

A/N

Hey guys i think all the girls are gonna love this chapter cause it shows all girl power! ;)

Sorry to the boys that read this but sence im a girl.............GIRL POWER RULES!!!!!!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

(Two years Later)

Luna's pov.

Trent and i are finally going home! after a two years of being together out in the world, we decided it was time to go back. we have so many great memories that we made together.

Like this one time, we were staying with a pack and the alpha was hitting on me, trent plain out punched his face in! it was the funniest thing ive ever seen!

But yeah we're going back, and guess what!? This chick has a tattoo! yeah its rapped around my right bisep, its a rose with thorns rapping around my arm, with blood dripping from them. And i have a belly button percing ITS AWESOME!

Yeah to say ive changed is an understatement. now im fisety, playful, kick ass, im bad to the bone, and some times im a bitch!

Trents changed to he's more protective over me, stronger, faster, we've gotten closer too. he can sence when im in trouble or hurt, he can also tell what im feeling and it helps to have him with me.

"Ready to go back and see the assholes!?!"

Trent asked me, he absolutly hates my EX-MATES! Yup you heard me EX-MATES! im done with their games, like everyone always says, its all fun and games until someone gets hurt! well they hurt me so the game is OVER!

"Yeah lets go back to hell! ive got my guy right here!"

I lept into his arms and hugged trent with everything in me.................what? you didnt think we would end up together did you? HA THIS SHOWS YOU!

You see were cats dont have mates so they can pick who they want to be with. so trent picked me to be his 'mate' because well im not going back to any of them! they made their bed and now they have to sleep in it!

Im no longer theirs, im trents, my brothers, and my perants! oh yeah they dont know that we're coming home, its a surpise! And yes my perants and brother know about trent and i being together, if anything they approve of it.

I hop on my bike and trent gets into my car and we're off!

When we reach the pack house i wait for trent to get out of my car before i jump on his back.

"SURPISE NINJA ATTACK!"

I scream as i leap onto his back and he chuckles at me.

"Love i think your supposed to be quiet for it to be a surpise attack."

"Um NO! im the ninja here so dont question me and my attacks! or youll be on punishment!"

He gulped and nodded, GOD I HAD THIS BOY WHIPPED AND HE KNEW IT TOO!

"Okay okay! dont have to go that far love!"

He walked up to the door and he knocked not once letting me slip from his back. the door opened to show my dad, mom, and brother.

"WE'RE BAAAAAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!!"

I screamed and slid off of trents back and hugged them for dear life. they all laughed and hugged me back. my mom started to cry, my brother wouldnt let me go and my dad was say that i wasnt aloud to leave again!

"Okay! okay! There is to much smushyness! it must stop now! i dont do lovey dovey smushy swushy! it just drives me crazy! okay ill admit im like that with trent but no one else!"