Chapter nine

Okay so i know it took me a while but here you go chapter nine my livelys!

************************************

Luna's pov.

I was right! having five mates is deffinantly giving me a headach, i cant even go for a run with out one of them coming too!

So i've now locked myself in my room and refuse to come out until i can have some alone time, the only one thats not being all clingy is Liam thank god. he knows when i need space and he gives it to me even if he doesnt want to.

Oh did. Forget to mention that my bedroom door is unbreakible, so yeah they cant break down my door its impossible. haha i win boys give up. :)

"Are you guys done yet? because i can keep this up for a very very long time!"

I shouted through the door to them, it was quiet............to quiet.

They were trying to trick me to come out again ha! not happening.

"Im not stupid, you dont fool me!"

I sang as they groaned.

"Wont you just come out kitten please or let one of us in?!?"

"Um no....................ooooohhh. wait Liam come stand directly infront of the door."

Once i knew he was there i unlocked the door and grabbed him, pulled him in, shut and locked the door once again.

"Liam is the only guy aloud in here. because he's the only one besides my brother and father that isnt being clingy! GOD you guys are to into my business and its making me angry so please just give me my space to think and calm down."

I heard them leave so I jumped out my window and went for a run all on my own for once in a month!

Yup i havent been on a run on my own in a month, talk about being suffocated to death. hey evey girl needs her alone time at some point..................right?

I was by a stream when. Heard a twig snap, i jumped and turned to see a huge as tiger!?

The tiger shifted into a man and he jumped at me, i dodged and hid behind a tree.

"Come out little white wolf i wont hurt you, if anything im here to protect you."

He said gently, and he was speeking the truth? I shifted back and threw on some cloths. i looked at the guy infront of me and saw the mark of my gardian on his wrist.

"So my gardian is a werecat? huh i didnt see that coming.................i have a question, will you be more protective then a mate would be?"

He nodded yes........just great someone else to cling to me!!!!

"Dont worry i know when to give you space unlike others, I've been keeping an eye on you sence i found out."

"Well thats good to know. come on its time that my gardian was shown to everyone else."

I giggled and took him inside, he was thrown against a wall by three of my mates Alex, Blake, and Derrick. Liam and Asher already knew why he was here because i mind linked them.

I roared and walked over to them with silent foot steps, i heard my gardian speek but i didnt understand what he ment.

"NO NO PRINCESS NOT HERE IF YOU MORPH......... INTO YOUR........HERE YOU'LL .........KILL SOMEONE!"

I growled and ran outside, i reached my favorite place ever and fall to the ground breathing hard. my bones broke and reformed i screamed in agony and cried for my mates and gardian.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N.

I know short but uts a chiff hanger!!!!!!!!! hehe love ya guys. bye til next time.