Chapter five

Blake's pov

Two weeks, TWO FUCKING WEEKS! Shes been gone for that long and we haven't found her yet. All i feel inside is pain and emptiness with out her.

But thats nothing one of the pack sluts cant fix. I was brought out of my thoughts when kelly walked in and sat in my lap.

"Whats wrong baby?" She purred into my ear.

"Nothing babe i just need some good fun to help thats all." She purred and started to remove my cloths. After we had sex all over the room she left me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikah's pov

I knew that she wasnt coming back so i gave up on hoping she would. The pack as all but left to join other packs that arent falling apart.

I found my mate but she hated me for not keeping luna safe. Now she loves me but she's still pissed at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's pov

Okay so luna passed out after finding out who she really is and she has no idea that we have to go to her old pack and help them.

Do i want to go and help the basterd that made her life hell? FUCK NO! I would rather kill his sorry ass, but i cant. The king took her to her room to sleep.

"I would like to take our daughter home with us if thats okay with you alpha Liam?"

"Of course you can talk her to your home. Thats where she belongs after all. Does her brother know she's coming home?"

Yes she has a twin brother, but he's younger then her by a couple of hours so she gets the alpha title. Well actually they are going to share it.

"Yes and he cant wait to see her again. He said once he has his big sister back hes never letting anyone come near her again."

The king chuckled at how his son was going to act when he has his sister back.

"I cant wait to see how she reacts when she finds out she has five.........."

The queen didnt get to finish because an ear sliptting scream was coming from luna's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna's pov

My eyes shot open and i screamed in agony. I was told about this pain, it was the pain of your mate cheating on you. I screamed at the top of my lungs until my father (the king) broke down my door and ran to me.

He picked me up into his arms and told me everything was going to be fine. He already knew about blake rejecting me.

"Im going to kill that asshole with my bear hands when i see him!!!" Bane, Reed, Mason, and Liam screamed together.

Wait what!?!?? When were they going to see him? After i was done screaming Liam told me about how they had to help my old pack.

I whimpered and shrunk back in to my dads arms. I didnt want to go. My mother came to me and told me something i really didnt expect.

"Luna dear, you have a twin brother and hes younger then you. Hes an all black wolf with yellow eyes. Oh and he has five mates. Which mean that you have five mates too."

After she said that i shriecked.

FIVE!

FIVE FREAKIN!

FIVE FREAKIN MATES!!!!

WHAT THE HELL?!?!??

Is exactlly what came out of my mouth. My parents gave me a disaproving look while the guys fell to the floor laughing like hyenas. They know me to well, i swear they knew i was going to freak like that.

"Okay so that leaves me with four sence one rejected me. When do i meet them?"

"Well when we get home you meet your brother again and then we'll get all the alphas together and see which four are your mates."

My dad said simply. I looked at Liam for help and he just laughed. He knew i hate being surroundedby people.

"Um sir theres something you should know about her. If you put her in a room with people she doesnt know she will beat the crap out of them and show no mercy while doing it. Shes the best fighter i've ever seen so becareful of who you let her meet."

My mom was grinning ear to ear after hearing that and my dad looked surprised.

"Well at least i know you can take care of yourself." Was my moms reply.

"Um......remind me to never let you get into a fight." Was my dads.

"So when do we leave Laim to help the mutts pack?" I looked at my friends and they had their jaws hanging open.

"We? On no your going home with your parents we're going not you!"

"Like you just said im the best fighter you've ever seen, so im going whether you like it or not! And I'm the princess so remember that! And I'll have my brother with me so I'll be fine, okay?!?"

"You just pulled the princess card didnt you?"

He had humor in his voice so i knew he wasnt mad.

"Yes yes i did now suck it up butter cup! And lets go!"

My parents sent a car to go get my brother turns out his name is Cole. When the car pulled up a very tall musculer boy with black hair and hazel eyes stepped out with a shit eating grin on his face. He ran up to me and hugged me for dear life!

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!! LUNA IS IT REALLY YOU SIS!?!?!?"

"Yeah it is you big lug now put me down before i pass out from lack of oxygen!"

Once he let me go i pulled him into a hug of my own. Damn i missed him even though i know nothing about him, i still missed him.

"So are we seriously going to this shity pack that dare hurt you?" He was just as pissed off as the guys were when i first told them what happened.

"Yup." I said as i popped the p.

and with that we were off. Back to the place i called hell its self!

Here we come so watch out im not who i used to be. So look out!!!!

************************************

A/N

Okay so i was wondering if i should make Laim one of her mates? What do you guys think i should do? And i hope you guys like this chapter!!! :)

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!!!!!

Share!

Cala2193 out!! <3 :) ;) XD!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL