chapter 17

Luna's POV.

Well all the rouges here are actually every nice, no one has lied to me and everyone acts like one big family. maybe packs and rouges aren't that different after all. i mean really if you look at us you cant tell the difference, so why do we hate each other so badly. im brought out of my thoughts by a knock on my door, i open it up to  find Damian, Leo, and Kaden. the three boys that brought me to this place, yeah their triplets and awesome as hell. when i first got here i was scared but after awhile of hanging out with everybody i felt at home, everyone here is just so amazing i cant get over it. 

    "hey we thought you might want to go for a run with us?" 

"if your not doing anything of course?!!!" 

"i'd love to guys just let me change then we can go."

i closed my door and changed out of my pj shorts and tank top and into my skinny jeans, t-shirt, convers, and my black leather jacket. once i left my room and got down stairs i was ready to go. i ran out the door and past the boys in a flash. i turned my head and yelled out...

"catch me if you can boys!!!!!!!" 

they all growled playfully and ran after me,  we ran for a good four hours when the scent of other wolves reached our noses............and six particular ones stuck out to me. 

the boys and i made eye contact and ran like hell back to the house, there was no way i was going back to a place that was full of  nothing but lies, this was my home now.

the boys have been helping to control my powers and i hid our scents perfectly.  once we were in the house and the door was locked we let out a deep breath all at the same time. 

"what the heck? why are they here, i mean come on all they've done is lie to me? why cant they just leave me alone? wasn't breaking my heart, soul, and trust enough for them?" 

tears fell down my face like a raging river, the boys all hugged me close and squeed me tight. 

"It'll be okay you still have us. you know we'll always be here for our little sister." 

oh yeah thats another thing they've basicaly taken me as their sister, so we're like family to each other. i close my eyes and take a deep breath in as i calm myself down quickly. 

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*=8 

The guys's POV.  (all of luna's mates) 

we all look at each other knowing that we caught her scent for only just a secound and then it was gone. we've been looking for her for days and STILL NOTHING?! we're not sure how much longer we can last without her, none of us has eaten, slept, or even blicked sence we found out that she left with the rouges to keep everyone safe. and it kills us in side to know that we had to lie to her about who she really was, hell even her parents lied to her about her powers and they feel like shit. we all lift our heads and howl hoping she hears it so she knows that we miss her and need her..............then we head home so we can "rest" and get our strangth back. the moon goddess feels worse then all of us, she blames herself for everything that went wrong in Luna's life......i guess we'll have to wait and see if she'll ever come home, back to us were she belongs. 

*+*+*++*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Unknown POV. 

Great now im really dead, i was supposed to make sure she never knew about her powers so my master could turn her into one of us and take over every supernatural alive. but no now im dead meat cause the weres decided to band together to keep her safe at all cost. my master is sooo going to kill me, oh this is not good, not good at all......................

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^^^*^*^*^*^*^*

A/N

well guys here you go. i know its short but i promise to try and make the next one longer, i swear! but anyways who is this unknown person? Will luna ever go back to her mates and family? can everyone keep her safe or will she decide to stand and fight?............................CHIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!