ch.15:

( I can't remember if we ever reveled his name, so i'm putting question marks.)

??? p.o.v:

I listen at the door carefully. My mind kept repeating "mother,mother,mother" I wanted to burst open that door. I backed away as I heard footsteps. I hid in a hallway, and someone came out. As she walked by, it felt like my heart skipped in joy. That was my mother! She had beautiful purple hair. Her eyes were a pretty green. She was very short. I wanted to run up to her, to see if she remembered me. Before I could, grandmother pulled me aside. " Deary, could you go get granny some tea. I'll be in the dining room."

When I looked back she was gone. My mother was gone. I make my way to the kitchen. I get the kettle boiling and grab her favorite tea. Dad comes into the kitchen. He's rubbing his head. I pour the hot water over the tea bag and take it out to grandma. Both her and dad were now talking.

" Dad,i'm almost 18. I don't want anything fancy for my birthday. I want to see mom for my birthday." Grandma gives me this look." Ace Beck  Silva. You know we do not speak of her. She's an awful person." "I'm not talking to you grandma! I was talking to dad." She stands up, and grabs me by the ear. She leads me to the dungeon and throws me into a cell. 

"Once you learn how to behave then I'll let you out. You need to watch that damn mouth of yours!" She goes back upstairs and slams the door. I look across and see Mrs.Ross sitting across from me. I scoot closer to the cell door. She looked up at me. 

" Poor boy, why did she put you down here?" I sigh and say " Same old thing." I chuck a rock across the floor. It skips down the hall. Mrs. Ross shakes her head." You're mother was a great women, but she suffered greatly in life. She lost her close friend in the war, and almost lost her best friend Amber. I really hope my daughter is alright." I look up and ask" Can you tell me about my mother?"

Mrs. Ross smiles and says " You're mother was too kind for any life to handle. She always helped everyone, and never backed down. Because of that she's been thrown in jail and almost killed. She saved my daughters life, and her brothers. When her parents died i helped as best as I could.When she left Pandora, I was thrown in jail for conspiracy."

I watch her, and take in all the information." You're mother left here for the human realm. She got a job and never finished school. She took care of her brother and made sure he went to school. She always made sure there was food on his plate and a roof over his head."

Before she could say any more, the door opened. Victoria was standing there. She came down, greeted Mrs.Ross and Opened my cell door. " Go to your room Ace, I'll be up in a minute to explain to you." I go without question, and wonder what she has to tell me.