Ch.13

Mari's p.o.v:

After the incident with Kevin, I decided to take Rose out for dinner. As we were eating, I heard faint music. As I think about what day it is, rose looks over and says " Look! Parade! Can we go?" We hadn't ordered yet so we got up and went outside. Then I remembered what day it is. The statue of a royal family goes by. I put my arm around Roses waist and watch the statue go by. I wish I could tell her. I will have to one day. She deserves to know. I look up to the sky, and the sky was a mix of pinks, oranges, and even blue. 

It reminded me of when I was little. Dad always said that was the sky showing it was happy. I look up to the castle and see Ryan standing there. His mother and sister next to him. He looks down at me, and I look at Rose. She was staring at the sky, she was so fascinated. I smiled and looked over. I saw two men walking towards us. I pull Rose with me and we move closer to the parade. There was a gap, and I pull Rose with me. 

Once were away, I look at her and say " Now lets go home and eat. I'll make anything you want." She smiles, and says " Sure." She kisses my lips,and time seems to stop. I kissed back, and put my hands on her cheeks. We break away, and walk through the woods. Everything seems amazing.