ch.11

Mari's p.o.v:

As I sat up, my head started throbbing. I Slid off the couch and put my back to it. I look to my left and see Amber. As i'm about to turn, I quickly notice something. I look at her hair. Her hair has changed shades of color. Instead of a yellow and red blend, It's mostly red an some strands orange. I slowly crawl over to my bookshelf and pick out the book. I open it and Try to find out what it means. 

I find my answer, and quickly close it. This was bad. Amber was aging faster then usual. Even though fire sighs live forever, they do age. She's aging too fast for her age. Before I can open the book again, Amber starts to move around. I see her stand up. She looks my way, and walks over." Mari, why are you over here?" I slowly move my head up to her. Kevin pokes his head in from the kitchen, and looks down. I smile at him, and he walks in front of Amber. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I cross my arms and he puts me on the couch. I hear Amber giggle behind us. 

When he puts us down, I stand up." We're running out of time Amber. You're ageing too quickly. " I put my hands on her shoulders." Amber, no matter what happens, try not to engage in battle until we can slow it down.Please, it's for our health." She looks down, and I back away. Another strand turns orange.  I go upstairs and get dressed in fresh clothes. I wake up Jeremy and I grab my coat. 

I'm going to settle this. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. I know it this time.