chapter 16

JESSIE P.O.V

i heard a knock at the door and i went off facebook and ran down stairs. by now it was 9 o'clock. 10 minutes my ass cassy -.-, i opened the door to revile cassy in black sweat pants from school, a long sleeve pink t-shirt. and UG boots and her hair in  messy bun on top of her head.

"finally." "sorry i had to pack and tell my mom and all dat shit." "ok as long as it was a good reason." "ok so my mom is getting every thing set out on the counter so we can get the stuff easier." "kay." we walked into the kitchen and cassy set her stuff down by the stairs. we walked in and my mom had everything set out and started to cook. we helped my mom bake deserts first because those take the longest. we then baked the turkey and gravy and mash potatoes and whole bunch of other crap.

by 4:30pm we were done cooking. "holy shit its almost 5 the party starts at 6 girls go get ready now!" my mom ordered.  we ran upstairs taking cassy's stuff with us. i got my clothes i laid out last night and started to put on my dress and heels and my silver hoop earrings.  i then went to the bathroom put on honey moon yellow color eye shadow with black eye liner and mascara and light pink color lipstick and blush.  i waved my hair so i had beach waves and i had black nail polish already on so that went good.

cassy put on a peach color high low strapless dress on with nude color heels that had an ankle strap with black bangles on one wrist and a white clutch her hair was curled she had no eye shadow but black eye liner mascara and light pink lipstick. we sprayed perfume that smelled like coconuts on and we cleaned my room up a bit.

we went down stairs to go help my mom set every thing up while she got ready. we carefully went down the steps because with our clumsy asses  we would fall down no matter how many times we wear heels.

we went in the kitchen and my mom went and ran up stairs to get ready and we set everything up and we were getting the dessert out when there was a knock on the door. "i got it." i said walking to the door. its on 5:40 people shouldn't be here yet.

i opened the door and my heart rate dropped my eyes widened and i could move i was frozen. why was he here?!!!!!