chapter 4

"im not saying you are im just saying since you don't even know him you should at least see what he has on there." I sighed because now she made me curious and so I had to see. I grabbed my phone and went to alex's profile and looked at it. "he made it private to where only he can see it." "smart boy." she smirked. I gave her a stale face look. "what he is smart for not letting creepy pedos like you see it." "im the pedo? says the one who suggested me look at his profile." 'yeah but im not the one who actually went to look through it." I sighed in defeat and pointed at clare's which is a store that has make up accessories mainly and bags it was amazing to me but cassy always got annoyed when I wanted to go there because we do every time we go to the mall.

"do we have to?" she pleaded. "yes they could have new stuff in there." "ugh fine!" she gave up. I smiled and ran in there. like literally RAN in there. "wait up jess !" she ran in after me and I was gazing up at the bags and accessories I was in love with from the moment I first stepped foot in this store for the very  first time. "omg look at that....and that...and those!!" I got all happy and the people who worked here laughed and smile im their best customer since I always buy at least 3 things from here and they all know me now.  cassy rolled her eyes at me fan girl over every thing. "hey! don't you roll your eyes at me I didn't do that when we went to forever 21 and you did exactly this!" "sorry." she said put her hand up in the air.

I bought a new brown leather little back pack a two color purse and some make up brushes. I paid and said goodbye to the people in there and we went home. as we came through the door of my house cassy tripped and fell because half of her bags on one arm got caught in the door frame. I started to laugh by butt off because her pain was funny to me. not because im cruel. but because she is one of my best friends and the way she fell was funny the look on her face before she hit the grounded was priceless. "oh thanks for the help!" "haha im sorry but that was too funny." "no it wasn't and that hurt my feelings." "oh im sorry cas." I said with my smile dropping to a frown. I started to feel bad. "haha the look on YOUR  face." "you know what.." "no what?" she said cutting me off. "im gunna help you no more." "im sorry." "its fine lets just go put these up stairs. "

"we grabbed our bags and ran up to my room. my room had dark blue walls with a black tree in the corner white Christmas light on my head board on my day bed that had a pull out bed underneath for when people spend the night and my sheets were light blue and black my pillows were purple blue and black with white. and I had a desk with a orange chair and a pink and blue bean bag chair in front of my flat screen tv. my room was the master bed room so I had enough room for everything. my room was pretty  cool to me. the theme was a dark forest with little light and my favorite color is blue so that's why mostly every thing is blue but I try to had my best friends colors in there too I don't have much of it but they still feel special about it.

we set our things on my bed and cassy put half of her clothes and stuff in my closet and I put half of mine in her bags she was gunna take home. we always split our things in half so when we go over to each others houses we have some of our clothes over there. my laptop dinged and cassy looked at me with a smirk and I gave a scared look. she knew I always kept facebook opened on there and she ran to it but I pushed her down and ran to it first. "hey!" "hay is for horses cassy." "ugh I want to see!" "no I know you will talk to alex." "but" "no!" "meanie." a smile was brought to my face as I remembered alex called me that I don't know how many times. "what are you smiling for?" cassy said with her arms crossed.

"fine!" I said in defeat and she put her arms down and smiled. she then pushed me out of MY chair!" I laid on the ground holding my self up by my arms and stared at her on my computer as my mouth made a perfect o. "babe I know im pretty but don't stare its not polite to stare." she said with a cocky smirk. I closed my mouth and got up and sat on my bed. she cracked her fingers and then started to type.

I could barley see what she was writing and to who. "what are you writing?" I said with worry in my voice. "don't worry." I grabbed my computer and held it in my lap as I read the messages.

ALEX: I see your on don't ignore me please

ME: im right here im not ignoring you I just like seeing you squirm on how much you cant live with out me >:)

ALEX: oh I can live with out you

ME: then why did you keep texting me for 3 hours straight trying to get me back online?

ALEX: uhhh'

ME: exactly

ALEX: fine I missed you

person typing...

ALEX: do you have camera?

 I looked at the message and I wrote back

ME: a web cam yes a real camera no

ALEX: -.- that's what I ment

ME: oh then be clear next time and why o.0

ALEX: uhh no reason

"what did he say?!" "he asked if I had a web cam and I said yeah why."

"you idiot he wants to see you!" "what noo its only been 2 weeks."

ALEX: so how was your day?

ME: good yours and did you want to video chat??

ALEX: no its too soon I was just wondering

ME: admit it you want to see me ;)

ALEX: no I don't I can see you through your millions of pictures you have on facebook

ME: oh you little stalker going through my pictures ;)

ALEX: im not a stalker!

ME: yes yes you are

ALEX: *sighs* what ever

ME: oh come on

ALEX: no but I gtg bye babe ;)

ME: I hate when you call me nick names

ALEX: why don't you like it when I call you babe ;)

ME: no you creep bye!

ALEX ;)

ME: *rolls eyes*

ALEX: nite girly

my jaw dropped he just called me girly how dare he! im not girly I just like girl clothes im not emo goth punk girly tom boy im nothing im average.

"close your mouth being called girly is a complement." cassy said from behind me which scared the crap out of me I was so busy paying attention to alex and my conversation I didn't notice she moved to behind me. she started to laugh at me when I fell off the bed. I shook my head and got up off the floor and went down stairs with her to find some thing to eat since my mom still wasn't home and it is already 6pm and cassy is spending the night. "lets order Chinese  take out so we could be like a sleep over in movies!" she said with a big smile I smiled back and nodded my head,