chapter 8

PREVIOUSLY ON THE FACEBOOK REQUEST...

"see you in a little." "ok bye." she hung up the call and as i was about to exit out of facebook i received a video chat call from.........

NOW ON THE FACEBOOK REQUEST

i was getting a call from..alex?! wtf. omg omg omg omg. i started to freak out. i calmed down a little and sat down and accepted the call. what appeared on the little window and a black screen and it was funny cause we both had our cameras covered. i giggled a little bit and then a sexy ass voice talked. " your giggle is cute." his voice was deep but not to deep if you have heard capndesdes from youtube then you know the kind of voice im talking about. anyways i was speechless i haven't heard a voice that could make me shiver like that. "hello?" his voice spoke again. he didn't have much of an accent but it was still enough to make me melt.

"uh uh sorry." "haha its ok." "so i guess we both didn't want to show our faces yet." "yeah i guess." "but i guess that defeats the purpose of video chat isn't it?" "yeah a little but i don't want to rush into anything." "ok good im not ready so see you in moving picture." "why are you scared? " i said smirking. "no im not scared pandacakes i just...never mind." "you just what?!" "nothing." "tell me you said something and you said never mind now i have to know i hate when people do that to me it irritates me so bad like i just get so curious like it kills me." "sorry baby cakes but its a secret i know and you have to wait to find out." i could feel him smirking through his voce.

"will you just stop talking please?" "why?" he asked with confusion in his voice. "because your voice is making me shiver." "oh really i make you shiver just by talking?" "oh don't get cocky now alex remember this call can end with just one click." "sorry pandacakes." "you know that is a really weird nick name to give to some one?" "yes i do that is why i gave it to you because i knew you would 1 question it and 2 be like wtf." "haha." "i really like your laugh." "thanks." i said putting a strand of hair behind my ear nto realizing i used the hand that was covering my camera. my eyes went wide and i went pale.

"wow." i quickly put my hand back over my camera and i was freaking out. "you look beautiful." "uhh uh uh." i could speak i was speechless and not in a good way either. "hello pandacakes don't worry your beautiful and i would like to see you for the rest of the conversation." "uhhh." " babe don't worry i already saw you so it doesn't matter." "i guess." i released my hand off the camera  and i sat straight up and my hands were in my lap. "wow." was all he said. "Jessie can you close your door i don't want to hear your gasps while i get ready!" "okay mom." i got and pulled my dress down a little. not knowing he could see my whole outfit now i closed the door and turned around. all i heard a whistle. "like what you see?" i said with a smirk. wow when did my cockieness come back? i sat back down and we had a conversation that last for 15 minutes.

"hey i got to go but i would love to talk to you again some time pandacakes." "ok bye  cutie." "ohh i get cutie now?" "yes youdo cause i cant think of anything else." "haha ok night pandacakes."

as i clicked off my mom came in my room and told me to get  my phone and purse and all that and lets go. we got in the car and drove to cassy's house. cassy came running out and we started to drive to the dinner party. when we got there it was a big ball room and it was so classy. i saw luke from across the room with his dad making his way over to us. "how do i look?" i asked cassy. "you look great why do you ask?" "i just wanted to know." "hello ms.winters." "hello mr.walls." "hi luke." i managed to get out." "hey Jessica." i nearly fainted the way he says my name was just perfect.

mr.walls and my mom talked for a while when luke told me and cassy to follow him. we did so and we walked down the steps and into a deserted hall way. he sat down and me and cassy stood in front of him he pulled out a little bottle of whiskey out of his jacket pocket and opened it. he took a sip and held it out to me. "alcohol?!" "yeah you guys don't drink?" "no!" cassy whisper yelled. "oh thought you guys were cool." "uh i do!" cassy looked at me with a pissed expression but also shocked. i took the bottle and drank some. it tasted horrible. but i made it look like i enjoyed. "can i talk to you in orivate?!" cassy yelled at me and pulled on my arm and pulled me to the side. "what the hell do you think your doing?!" "what im just taking a drink." :yeah of alcohol!" 'it doesn't matter come on drink some with me its just this one night no one will know."

she had a worried expression on her face and opened her mouth to say some thing when...............