chapter 9

"hey guys wanna smoke this to?" luke said with excitement. as he interrupted my conversation with  cassy. "that's it. no we don't want you high drunk mother fucker!" cassy yelled pulling on my arm to drag me away when luke pulled my other arm and looked at me in the eyes. "she doesn't speak for you.. does she?" he asked. i looked at cassy and she looked at me with shock in her eyes and disappointment. i pulled my arm out of her grip and stood next to luke. "you know what Jessie im done. call me when you have your shit together." with that she walked away.

"yay lets go do this some where private shall we?" luke said taking my arm in his. we walked into a door and walked up the stairs and to the roof top. we drank the whiskey and smoke what i believe was weed.  i started to giggle a lot as i sat next to luke on the floor. luke turned to face me as i passed it to him and he grabbed my face lightly and i just laughed but then he planted his lips on mine. i was in shock but i soon gave in and embraced the kiss.

after i broke the kiss we were out of breathe. "wow damn i didn't know you could kiss that well." i smiled and then laughed. "i didn't either." then he laughed. we got up and walked down stairs and to my surprise my mom was waiting angrily with luke's dad and cassy. i glared at cassy because i knew she told them i just didn't think my best friend would do that to me. ''luke get your ass over here now!" "Jessica i cant believe you would do some thing like this!" "mom chill its not like hahahaha. i would do it again." "i don't care if you wont do it again you really disappointed me not to mention cassy." "yeah speaking of cassy i cant believe you would turn against me like this." "i turned against you?! your the one who went off with luke and got drunk and high!"

"girls enough!" i crossed my arms and went over to the bench and sat down. luke came over to me and stood in front of me. "hey i got to go but i would like to do this some other time when we aren't grounded." he smirked. "me too." i smiled and got up. he kissed my lips and whispered some thing in my ear. "later babe.'' i smiled and walked away going out of the party with my pissed off mother and used to be best friend. i got in the car and none of us said anything the whole ride there. as we got home cassy spent the night on the couch and i went in my room. i opened my computer and went on facebook. 

ALEX: hey pandacakes ;)

ME: not now alex!

ALEX: why are you so mean right now?

ME: cause cassy and my mom are pissing  me the fuck off!

ALEX: why  what did they do?

ME: so we were at the dinner party right and my mom's boss's son was there and i kinda have a crush on him and so we went down into the hall way with him and pulled out a little tiny bottle of whiskey and asked if we wanted to drink and i said sure since it wasn't much and then cassy was yelling at me but then luke said if we wanna smoke and i said ok and cassy got all pissed and walked off and me and luke went up to the roof and smoke and drank and we sorta kissed and when we went back down our parents were waiting for us and we got in trouble for it my mom wont speak to me cassy is mad and upset with me im pissed at both of them and ugh!

ALEX: :O

ME: what?

ALEX: its just i didn't think you were that kind of girl who would do shit like that

ME: oh what your disappointed in me to now

ALEX: well i cant say that im disappointed in you but i can say that you shouldn't do that and cassy was just looking out for you and what parent wouldn't be mad let alone pissed if they found out their child was doing that

ME: you know what im done talking to you and every one for now all i get is you shouldn't do this you shouldn't do that ITS MY LIFE SO EVERY ONE CAN JUST FUCK OFF!

ALEX: if you feel that way then fine just talk to me when your not pissed at the world for looking out for you

i slammed my computer closed and got in bed. maybe he was right was i over reacting a bit and maybe i was to harsh to him.. to every one. i fell asleep trying to make sense of this whole night.