chapter 2

i woke up the next day happy to know it was Saturday and i didnt have school. i know im home schooled but i go to school on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. i got up form my bed and went to my bathroom. i brushed my teeth and put on my slippers. i went down stairs and in the kitchen. i was home alone again.

so let me tell you about me, i am a 15 about to be 16 year old girl who lives in canada i have long brown hair to the mid of my back and side bangs. im 5'4 my eyes are green that change to blue some times my skin is a white tan color i dont have a dad i never met him my mom works all the time to pay the bills even though she makes really good money and im an only child.

i went into the kitchen and got some cereal and orange juice and sat at the table. i went on my phone and went on facebook. i was going through my feed when i got a message.

ALEX: hey

ME: hi

ALEX: what cha doin

ME: eating

ALEX: what cha eating?

ME: cereal

ALEX: nice.

ME: yep.

ME: so r u gunna ever tell me bout ur self??

ALEX: maybe

ME: -.-

ALEX: tell me about ur self

ME: nope

ALEX: D:

ME: you dont tell me i wont tell u

ALEX: fine >:(

ME: dont be mad that i am just doing what ur doin to me

ALEX: meanie

ME:haha

ALEX: its not funny! but i gtg ttyl ;)

ME: k

he logged off and i did too. i put my bowl and cup in the sink and went to the livng room. i turned on th tv and watch cartoons for a little. my blue iphone 5c buzzed on the seat next to me and I picked it up looking at the screen. my text message icon lit up. it was a text from cassy.

CASSY BOO ;) : heyyy

ME: heyyyyy

CASSY BOO ;): wyd

ME: nothing really you??

CASSY BOO ;): same here wanna do some thing productive today? XD

ME: XD sure!

CASSY BOO ;): k be there in 5

I locked my phone and turned off the tv. I ran up stairs and cleaned a little bit so we can actually see the floor. I threw on a red tank top and jean shorts that went to my knees and were folded at the bottom like a hem. I then put on ankle sock with black converse and my brown hair was straight and down, I didn't apply make on because I am naturally pretty not being conceited but every one is the people who wear make up just like to either emphasize their beauty or cover up some flaws they have.

by the time I was done the bell had rung.  I went down stairs and opened the door. "whats up fucker?!" she slightly yelled in an exited tone. I laughed at her because she did that every so often because of that one vine we saw on facebook.  "hey." I closed the door behind her as she came in.

we sat down on the couch and my phone buzzed again. it was the guy again. ( I get facebook notifications on my phone)

ALEX: hi there :)

I didn't respond to him and kept talking to cassy. " so what you want to do today?" " I don't know want to go to McDonalds then we can go to the mall?" "sure sounds good." she said with a smile. "but I need some clothes." "you look fine in that." "no I don't!" "fine go." I said pointing up the stairs. she was wearing jeans with worn our sneakers a light blue tank top under a white jacket and her hair in a pony tail she looked fine. but I guess she wanted to look "cute".

a couple minutes later she came back down wearing a red tank top blue jean short shorts gladiator sandals and her hair down. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "lets go" I said wrapping my arm around her waist, she wrapped her arm on my shoulders. me and her were the kind of best friends that would do this stuff and not be ashamed.

we walked to the mall from my house since it was like 2 blocks away.

the facebook requestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें