chapter 6

"turn it off turn it off!!!" "no its just getting good." "but they are chopping their fingers off!" "yeah I know." "ahhhh." cassy let a high pitch scream out and snuggled her head behind my back. "ugh fine here." I grabbed the remote and turned it to some thing else. "thank you." she said muffled before taking her head out from behind me. I rolled my eyes. "lets go to sleep." "ok." I agreed even though I wasn't tired. cassy turned over so her back was facing me and then I turned over so my back was facing her back.

 I pulled out my phone and turned on the screen. me and cassy had been in the dark all night so when the screen turned on it blinded me for 2 seconds. I dimed the lighting and then went on facebook.

I had 3 notifications

~NOTIFICATIONS~

ALEX GOODMAN LIKED YOUR VIDEO

ALEX GOODMAN SENT YOU A MESSAGE

ALEX: hey

ME: hi

ALEX: wyd up this late?

ME: how do you know its late where I live?

ALEX: I don't im just guessing

ME: sure but why are you going through my profile??

ALEX: so I can get to know you better

ME: but I cant know you?

ALEX: all in good time

ME: -.-

ALEX: sorry babe but I like to keep info to me self

ME: its my not me

ALEX: what ever

ME: ok

ME: good night me starting to get tired ;)

ALEX: haha very funny but ok have a good sleep

how did this boy know where I live well he doesn't know but how did he know it was late? I shrugged it off and then turned off my phone and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~THE NEXT DAY~

the next day I woke up and I turned over to look at cassy and wake her up but she wasn't there! I got up quickly making me dizzy at first and I looked up stairs for her but she wasn't there I looked in the garage she wasn't there where the hell could this girl be?! "cassy!" "mmhmm." I heard a muffled yell from the kitchen. I walked in and saw cassy standing in front of my fridge with food in her mouth and her arms full of food. "wtf cassy I was worried you left but no your eating my food!" she grabbed the frozen pizza out of her mouth. "well im sorry I got hungry so I was gunna make us some food." "fine sorry make the food woman!" I said pointing my finger up wards like in the movies that are supposed to be the old days where they are like on forth! I laughed to my self stealing a look from cassy but continued to make food.

I got up and went into the living room and got my phone. I went on facebook as I do every morning when I wake up. I was happy to see that alex was online.

ME: hey

ALEX: hey

ME: wyd

ALEX: just woke up how bout you

ME: same

ALEX: aha now im getting closer to knowing where you live!

ME: creep I could be one of those late sleepers and be like 5pm and just wake up which I am one on some occasions