chapter 5

"Chinese is here!" I yelled out excitedly I haven't had Chinese food in what 2 years. I opened the door and then I got the food. I looked at the clock and it was 6:30 food got here slow. I took the food paid the girl and closed the door. I went into the living room and sat down on my blanket and leaned my back against my pillows.  cassy sat up crossing her legs and ate with the chop sticks they gave us. cassy had no problem using them because she eats Chinese food at least 3 times a month. I how ever was struggling. "hey didn't you have a date tonight with that one dude at mcdonalds?" " oh fucken shit! ...... oh well he don't have my number I don't have his he don't know where I live so oh well." cassy started laughing. I joined her in laugh and then continued eating.

"lets watch some movies!" "kay what do you want to watch?" "uhh how bout ted?" "haha sure." I put the movie in the dvd player and the got up from were I was squatting to put the movie in. I walked in the kitchen and got some cheddar cheese popcorn that my mom got that was already made and then I got some rockstars and monsters energy drinks for me and cassy  she didn't drink them to much because of her mom but she would drink at least one or two with me.

I put the popcorn in a big bowl and I brought out the drinks and set them all on the floor in front of us. I then stuck my hand in the little secret compartment in the bottom of the couch and got some candy I hid in there for when me and cassy watch movies together. I got the skittles sour patch kids licorice  and candy corn. we finished our Chinese food and then drank our energy drinks. she had a pink rockstar and I had a green monster. I didn't care for the rockstars that much because the blue one gave me a horrible stomach ache and so I don't drink them but cassy does.

we ate some candy and popcorn with our drinks and watched the movie. "WHEN YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF THE THUNDER JUST GRAB YOUR THUNDER BUDDY AND SAY THESE MAGIC WORDS: FUCK YOU THUNDER YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK YOU CANT GET ME THUNDER CAUSE YOUR JUST GOD'S FARTS!" i yelled and made a fart noise at the end. "there isn't even thunder though." I let go of cassy and turned to her." "does it look like I give a fuck?" "well sorry." as I turned back to the movie I heard the door opening and I looked up to see my mom coming through the door. "hey sweetie im going to bed keep it down a little and hey cas." "hi mom." "hey mom." me and cassy called my mom 'mom' because well one that's all I call my mom and two cassy is like her second daughter and so she calls cassy whatever she calls me because like I said cassy is technically her daughter.

she went up stairs but then came back down. "Jessie  your phone is ringing like crazy." "kay mom I wil go get it." I got up and ran up the stairs as my mom went in her room and I went in mine. I grabbed my phone and looked at it. my face went from curious to -.- stale face. and you guessed it all these mother fucking notifications were from alex.

I went down stairs reading through all of them.

~notifications~

ALEX GOODMAN COMMENTED ON YOUR PICTURE

ALEX GOODMAN LIKED YOUR PHOTO

ALEX GOODMAN COMMENTED ON YOUR LINK

ALEX GOODMAN LIKED YOUR PHOTO

ALEX GOODMAN LIKED YOUR LINK

ahhhhh I mentally slapped my self in the face on the fucking 68 notifications he gave me. I clicked on the ones that said he commented on my picture. and he commented 'nice picture beautiful ;)' and the next one said 'looking good babe :D' I rolled my eyes looking at his comments and then liked them. he messaged me after I clicked like.

ALEX: so you like my comments huh ;)

ME: I always like comments

ALEX: admit you like it when I call you babe

ME: no I don't

I lied I couldn't let him know I liked it when he called me that because I liked how I felt like I was his girlfriend.

ALEX: liar

ME: what ever

ALEX: anyways wyd

ME: wouldn't you like to know

ALEX: ohh I see another player has been added to the game

ME; yep but anyways wyd

ALEX: chatting to the most beautiful girl in the world

ME: me? :D im honored! <3

ALEX: no not you my girlfriend

ME: -.- ok .____.

ALEX: im jk it is you

ME: :) awe stop you

I bit my lower lip and smiled like a fool reading his message over and over again. "why are you blushing?" "uhh no reason." "come on allie." she said facing me. "ok fine read these." I handed her my phone. she scrolled through them and at first she laughed and smiled then her face went to stale face -.- then she awed and her jaw dropped with a smile. I smiled at her reactions and then I took my phone back.

ALEX: hey I gtg but ttyl ;)

ME: ok :(

ALEX: bye :(

ME: don't worry I will be on later don't cry its not like you wont ever talk to me again ;)

ALEX: bye -.-

ME: ;)

I put my phone away and then me and cassy got up and we had lots of energy from the drinks so we decided to go out front and jump around like wild banshees for a couple minutes. we went out side on the grass and jumped around did kart wheels jumping jacks and then laid on our back on the grass. we watched and counted the stars and we talked. I felt like it was just us two in the world at that moment I didn't love her romantically but as a sister I loved her more than love its self. it was like those movies where its two best friends who have such a good friendship its like they are the only two people on earth.

we got up and ran inside as the sprinklers came on and we were all wet. "well this is just great!" "shh my mom is sleeping and don't worry we bought new pjs from basic California remember?" "oh yeah lets go change in to them." we went up stairs and then she changed into her long soft fluffy pink pants with her white long sleeve shirt and I changed into my silk blue short shorts with my grey 'hey' half shirt and both of our hairs were in a messy bun and we had our soft fluffy slippers. did you get that we love soft fluffy things?

we went down stairs and watched a movie called the final its a movie about  an awkward student with a deadly vendetta and suicidal tendencies, leads a group of outcasts who plot to avenge the years of humiliation they faced by the popular students at Hohn High School. Employing ideas inspired both from their classes and from horror films they watched, the outcasts turn the tables on the popular students who made sport of them. After receiving a lake-house granted to him in his uncle's will, Dane and his friends, Jack, Ravi, Andy and Emily prepare for a single night that will leave their tormentors scarred for life -- physically and emotionally

A/N THE MAIN GIRL JESSIE'S NAMEIS JESSICA ALLIE