chapter 3

as we walked through the automatic doors the smell of shops and food hit me like a glass door. me and cassy walked into the mall about 5 feet when we saw the mcdonalds  across from us. we went inside and ordered our food. we then sat down and talked.

"so what do you know about this alex guy?" she asked

"well I know he is 16 and his name is alex goodman."

"that's it?" she said with a shocked face and her jaw making a perfect o.

"well yeah he is playing the 'oh you wont know anything about me because I wont tell' card."

"that sounds like a creepy pedo to me."

"he isn't."

"how do you know?"

"I just know." with that the waiter brought us our food. the waiter look about 17 and he kept looking at me. "uhh here is your food." he said staring at me with a small smile. "thanks!" cassy said excited. I laughed at her and looked back at the boy with tan skin brown soft eyes wearing the mcdonalds uniform and black skinny jeans and bracelets. "hi" he said which caught me off guard and cassy stopped eating with a fry hanging out of her mouth and looked up at him and me. "hi." I said with a smile. "uhh whats your name?" "my name is jessie." I said holding out a hand. "hey Jessie my name is jack uh would you like to go on a date tonight if your free?" "sure." I said with a smile at him, he looked relieved and then walked away.

"JESSIE WHAT THE HELL YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!"

"oh stop it cassy your not my mother."

"Im just trying to look out for my best friend."

"I know you are but come on if a guy asked you out like that you would say yes and I know it."

"well.."

"well nothing." I said cutting her off.

she didn't say anything after and we kept eating. I pulled out my phone as we ate and she did too. I went on facebook and alex was online.

ALEX: hey sweet thang ;)

ME: hey creep;)

ALEX: D: oh come on I give you a cute nick name and I get creep!

ME: haha well I don't like the name sweet thang it reminds me of my friend and her boyfriend

ALEX: okie so let me try again..

ALEX: hey babe ;)

ME: haha better but ur still creep

ALEX: D:

ME: XD

ALEX: meanie >:P

ME: sorry here mr.im not a pedo

ALEX: one time and im brand as mr.im not a pedo D:

ME: yep

ALEX: anyways wyd

ME: eating

ALEX: what

ME: eating

ALEX: I know eating what

ME: mcdonalds

ALEX: fattie

ME: D: </3 well im hurt thanks for the love babe

ALEX: D: no no no im sorry Jessie don't be hurt I was kidding

ME: apology accepted  

ALEX : :)

ME: anyways wyd

ALEX: wouldn't you like to know ;)

ME: you know what if your going to play that game I will too

ALEX: we will see about that

ME: yeah we will bye

ALEX: what D:

ME: bye

ALEX: NO JESSIE PLEASE

ALEX: PLEASE COME BACK ONLINE

ALEX: fine then be that way WHORE!

ALEX: no I didn't mean that im sorry

ALEX: jessie?

ALEX: okay  I guess I will leave now :(

my phone kept getting ring after ring as alex kept texting my facebook. I read the messages and laughed my ass off.  cassy looked at me with a 'what the fuck?' look. that made me laugh even more. after we finished eating we started to go  shopping. we went into hot topic first. I loved this store they had really cool stuff they were like emo goth punk and normal. it was cool I wasn't any of that but I still loved that stuff and the people who are because they are so pretty like I could never pull that look off. I bought some belts and hats and some jeans.

next we went into forever 21. cassy was literally in LOVE with this store. she tried I don't know how many dresses and outfits. " hey jessie come here real quick I want you to see this dress." "k" I said coming out of the clothes racks I was looking at by the necklaces and bracelets. I walked over to the dressing rooms and cassy came out in a red dress that fit her perfectly it hung to her in a good way it made her look really skinny I mean not to skinny like a stick but a good skinny since she already was skinny. man I use the word skinny in that sentence to much. I laughed mentally.

"so what do you think?" "its perfect you look really good!" I said honestly. she squeaked in excitement. she did a little jump and turned back into the dressing room. "you know you should really try some clothes on!" she basically yelled through the heavy thick curtain of the dressing room she was in. I went back looking at clothes and saw this pair of shorts that were kind of high wasted and it was a light sea foam green with pink flowers and then a pink flowy half shirt and I had the perfect idea to try it on. I grabbed the clothes and ran into a room. I changed quickly and I loved the outfit so I put it on my arm after I changed back and decided I was going to get since forever 21 was having a half off the whole store.

I grabbed some more shorts since summer was coming up and then some dresses some elegant since my mom has lots of dinners she goes to and some summer dress then I bought some sandals heels and converse. cassy bought the red dress a black one some summer dresses shorts half shirts full shirts and sandals with necklaces lip gloss and bracelets. we bought every thing and went to our next store. "so who were you texting that made you laugh your ass off?" "oh I was texting alex." "oh you should really look through his profile." "cassy im not a stalker!" I said a bit to loud but I didn't care I was making a point.