Ryder's POV Of Prologue - The Day I Met Chloe Anderson

A/N

    We did it guys!!! 2M reads!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I love you all so much <3 I could of never done it without you! A HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you and a hug to each and every one of you for making my dreams come true. I am and will be forever grateful for what you've done for me. Your support has opened great doors for me, a simply thank you is never enough. Hopefully I can return the favor someday :)

   Just like I promised here is the Prologue in Ryder's POV. Now, remember Ryder has A VERY different opinion of what's right and what's wrong. Something he may say or do may seem wrong to you (or offend you) but remember he is a fictional character with this kind of personality. His opinions have NOTHING to do with me. I am against in a lot "he" says/thinks. This is the world of Ryder. It is... an intense one. You'll see and hear a lot of things you would probably not want to see in real life.

Also, I just applied a form here on Wattpad so I can get featured -not saying it's gonna happen but I'm hoping for it. Anyway one of the questions was; Tell us why your story is unique. And Actually I just wanted to ask YOU the same question; What do you like the most about this story and what do you think makes it unique? I'm really interested to know :) 

*This is restricted RR for drug use. Feel free to skip this as it isn't a new chapter just a different POV of the Prologue*

***

RYDER'S POV OF PROLOGUE - THE DAY I MET CHLOE ANDERSON

    THE AIR WAS FILLED with smoke and the familiar scent of joint as I walked past through the crowded hallway to the living room.

After a really long nap, getting high was the best way to end the night. Or start it in this case.

I squeezed myself through the crowded hallway and trying to see through the smoke but it seemed impossible. Was everyone high but me?

I finally found my people on the living room, spread out on the couch, passing each other a bowl and drinking beers. These motherfuckers had already started without me. Some friends they were.

"Did you dicks saved me some or smoked it all?"

They all snapped their heads towards me and gave me stupid lazy grins. They were so fucked up.

"Take a seat and stop whining you asshole."

I chuckled as I sat next to them, taking off my leather jacket and getting comfortable. Time to kill some brain cells.

Immediately the bowl was in front of me and I wasted no time putting a lighter in the side of the bowl. I inhaled while holding the carb, building up my hit slowly. At the end of my hit I released the carb while still inhaling to rush the excess smoke into my lungs.

I took a second smoke and then a third before passing the bowl to the others who were calling me an asshole for being greedy.

I fell back to the couch, starting to feel the familiar rush in my body and my heart going faster but the time going slower. Around me people were laughing and chatting, their voices coming out muffled.

I didn't care of what they had to say or do. I was in my own world and I smiled lazily at myself while looking up the blurry ceiling with dry eyes. I don't know how many minutes –or maybe hours- passed but the next thing I remember was a figure catching my attention and I looked ahead, squinting hard and blinking a lot to see who that was.

When I did, I groaned loudly.

"What's up everyone?"

I rolled my eyes at that fucker Lance Kingsley, always showing up when I didn't want to see his rich, annoying face –which was always. He was a manipulative son of a bitch, trying to fit in with us and thinking that he could do anything with his daddy's money. He probably could and I hated that.