Chapter 22 - Best Friends For Ever?

A/N

"HE'S BAD NEWS" has reached over 500K reads and 10K votes and I'm literally IN SHOCK! I want to thank you all so much for supporting this story, I hope you enjoy reading about Chloe and Ryder as much as I do when writing about them! I'm really grateful for that!

YOU ARE ALL FLAWLESS, ENJOY, LOVE YOU, BYE! :D

***

CHAPTER 22 - BEST FRIENDS FOR EVER?

Almost two hours later, after Seth and Ryder left, I was driving back to the school to watch the big game. When I finally found a place to park my car, I called Annabelle to find out where she was sitting. I eventually found her sitting at the back of the bleachers and walked towards her.

"Hi." I greeted her sitting down.

"Hey biotch."

My eyes widened in shock, "That is very inappropriate, Annabelle."

She chuckled "Says the girl who makes out with Ryder West."

I didn't have a comeback to that so I sat quietly, but not before glaring at her a little. First Seth now Annabelle. Did anyone else want to tease me about it too?

"How is that going by the way?" she asked, not letting it go.

I bit my lip and tried to act normal, but of course that didn't happen. I was something like an open book.

"Tell me what happened." She said immediately when she saw the look on my face.

I sighed and told her about the earlier 'kissing fiasco' since I had no other choice. I really did want to talk to her about the big thing that was happening in my life right now.

When I finished talking her face wasn't masked with excitement like all the other times but with confusion. A couple of seconds later she asked hesitatingly. "So... what is this? Between the two of you I mean." Exactly what I was thinking the past couple of days.

I shrugged "I don't know" I said honestly.

She seemed surprised by my answer. "Do you like him?"

"I don't know." I said again honestly.

Did I like Ryder? I honestly didn't know. How could I tell something like that? Before now I had never felt anything about anyone.

"To be honest..." I trailed off not really sure how to express myself with words. "I don't think I am okay with this." I confessed "I'm new to all this and... I don't know how I feel about it."

That was the truth. No matter how much I had tried to deny it over the past couple of days since the night in the club. It was just too much for me to be honest. Sure it was just kissing and I really had to get over thinking it was such a big deal. But I was still new to this and needed some time.

"That's understandable." She said, surprising me.

"It is?" I asked unsure. Or was I just being overdramatic.

"Yes Chloe." She assured me. "It's normal to not know how you feel about it. Like you said you're still new to this. And the fact that you're kissing Ryder West, the hottest most fuckable guy in Oakheart, makes it a hundred times more difficult that it actually is."

"Yeah?" I asked unsure again.

She rolled her eyes. "Yes. Stop worrying and just forget about it. The more you think about it the worse it gets."

I nodded knowing she was right. "Okay."

"Now let's check out the other team players. They must be really hot." She put her hands in front of her eyes like she was holding binoculars and it would help her see closer to the field.