Chapter 52 -Hot & Heavy

A/N

I did a second trailer to HBN which obviously sucks because my editing skills are NOT GOOD AT ALL but I hope you enjoy it because you get to see pretty much what's next.

Keep sending me your questions here & on the inbox because I'll be making a video soon answering them as a celebration to HBN hitting 2M reads!

Also the Ryder POV chapter will be going either after this one or after the next chapter so... yeah be excited for that :)

Anyway, enjoy everyone, all the love <3

***

CHAPTER 52 - HOT & HEAVY

Τhe next couple of days the school was still buzzing and whispering about the trip.

 Meanwhile, I was still in my love bubble with Ryder, spending as much time as I possibly could with him to make it up for all the times I was being a bitch -his words not mine. And apparently they were a lot.

Tears run down my eyes from laughing unstoppable at Phil's story of how he had ended up naked on Jared's room at the trip. I was shaking on Ryder's lap making him stare at me amused. It wasn't everyday you saw Chloe Anderson was laughing so hard at something.

It was a winter Wednesday morning and we were all at the cafeteria waiting for our classes to begin. I honesty couldn't think of a better way to start the day than this. It felt... right. Being with Ryder and his -our - friends, hanging out, joking and talking for something else instead than makeup and gossiping others.

Finally I knew I had make the right choice.

 I grabbed a tissue from the table to wipe my tears and possible mascara dropouts, making Ryder shake his head "Only you could laugh at Phil's terrible attempt of joking."

I shrugged "Well he's more funny than you."

"I'm not funny, I'm sarcastic there's a difference."

I scoffed "Of course there is."

He looked at me stunned "Since when do you talk back?"

I shrugged "I don't know. Hanging out with you has really start to rub off on me."

He raised an eyebrow "Hanging out with me?"

I rolled my eyes "Oh sorry, I meant being with you."

He nodded "That's better."

I gave him a quick kiss and laid my head on his shoulder, sighing happily and feeling quite content at how right that felt. I'd never thought I would use 'Ryder West' and 'right' in the same sentence but these past couple of months had really turned my life upside down and made me see how wrong I was in so many things. Including Ryder.

  My eyes traveled around the cafeteria searching for someone else I was wrong all this time and thought he was a good, innocent kid but as it turned out he was screwed up. I found my brother sitting all by himself at the back of the cafeteria, lost on his own world. It pained me to see him like this. What happened to the once happy and popular Seth Anderson who was always surrounded with friends?

"Ryder." I mumbled so no one around the table could hear me "Why is Seth alone?"

Ryder followed my gaze and his face showed the same confusion as mine "I don't know." he said turning back to look at me "He hasn't talk to us in weeks. Want me to go over there and find out what's going on?"