Chapter 45 - Midnight Surprises

A/N

Hey everybody! I was going to update sooner but I didn't have any Wi-Fi so I'm sorry about that. Also in the meantime I found some free time to start on another book that I am planning on writing which surprising it's gonna be a dystopian/action one and I'm really excited to start it.

 Something totally random btw, I was going through my old CD&DVD's and found some old videos and songs from these two bands that i was OBSESSED with called Erreway and Tokio Hotel. I don't know if anyone knows them but if you do hit me up on the comments just to see if I am the only one lmao.

I'm gonna be adding some gifs btw there and then I hope that's okay with you :) 

Anyway, enjoy :)

***

CHAPTER 45 - MIDNIGHT SURPRISES

     It wasn't the first time I had been woken up in the middle of the night because of Seth or Ryder

     It wasn't the first time I had been woken up in the middle of the night because of Seth or Ryder. It was though, the first time to wake up to find them both drunk out of their asses, outside our house, in the middle of the night, attempting to get inside. 

  Thankfully I was the only one to hear the commotion coming from outside and leaped out quickly from my bed to the living room to open the front door so my parents didn't woke up. 

 What were they even thinking showing up at my house in such state with my parents inside? What on earth was I going to tell them if they woke up and saw them?This.

Oh God.  This was summer break all over again.

"Hey big sis!" Seth exclaimed, surprisingly silently as Ryder was trying to pull him up from the floor, exactly outside from our front door. Probably some sober sense inside of him -if there was any left- alarmed him about getting caught.

"I'll put him to bed." Ryder said before I could utter a word. Probably because he knew I would start asking questions.

"No." I answered sharply before he could step inside. "I'll take him. You made enough noise already."

Ryder shook his head "Chloe he's really heavy pl-"

"I got this." I cut him off and before he could say anything else I pulled Seth towards me and started dragging him upstairs, a task not easy at all since it was dark and like Ryder had said, Seth was indeed heavy.

  Once I put him into bed and made sure he was alright I went downstairs expecting to see Ryder had gone home or at least  standing outside of our front door but was surprised to see him sitting on one of our living room sofas supporting his head with his hands.

  Naturally I would feel sorry for him considering this past couple of days hadn't exactly been easy for both of us because of me, but right now I was mad at him for breaking his promise and bringing Seth home in such state.