Chapter 14 - Late Midnight Talks

A/N

Me: Hey guys! I'm sick *coughs*

You: Boo you whore!

Lol, joking but I REALLY am sick and didn't go to school today so I found some time to write. Like I said before my finals are coming so bear with me k?

I hope you like this chapter, THE NEXT ONE is one of my favorites, you'll see why soon!

What do you think of Cody Christian as Seth? I really like him in Pretty little liars and I think he fits the role of 'troubled Seth' lol. (AND OMG WE ARE GONNA FIND OUT WHO A IS MARCH 24! OMG! I say it's one of the girls -probably Aria? Idk. Who do you think it is?)

Anyway, gotta go, bye love ya'

***

CHAPTER 14 - LATE MIDNIGHT TALKS

 At midnight, when everyone was asleep, I snuck out from the window, -something I did awfully lot lately- and waited for Ryder to show up at the corner like it was planned.

A couple of minutes later his car stopped in front of me and I hesitated to get inside for a moment, not knowing if Ryder was a good driver or if we were gonna end up in a car accident or something and they had to call my parents to inform them. I would rather die than let something like that happen.

My fear notwithstanding -and knowing I was being over dramatic- I got inside and found myself in the perfect hot temperature of Ryder's car that smelled like his after shave.

"Hey cupcake." He said grinning, his green eyes seeming black in the dark. "How did you sneak out?"

I shrugged. "From the roof."

He whistled "Risky little thing aren't you?"

I laughed. Oh I was anything but that. "Yeah." I said sarcastically "I even say a fake name at Starbucks." I said and immediately regretted it. That was lame but it had sounded better in my head. Well it didn't stop being one of the 'riskiest' things I've ever done. And yeah that was pathetic. But it was true.

He stopped at a red light -much to my surprise- and turned to look at me with a fake impressed look. "Bad ass." He said, surely not meaning it but still making me smile flattered.

"Where are we going?" I said looking outside of the window.

"To my porch."

I turned and looked at him confused with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't look at me like that. You should feel honored that I'm taking you there. I've never brought a girl to my special porch." He said, mockery dipping from his mouth at every word, clearly making fun of all the cliché stories where the boy brings 'the' girl at his special place.

I laughed "Oh Mr. West can I please come to your special magic porch." I begged sarcastically.

He laughed as he turned to the corner of his street. "You're cute cupcake."

I smiled but nonetheless I said; "Stop calling me that!" It didn't make any sense from the moment I wasn't wearing my cupcake pajamas.

"Can't, don't want to." He said -something that he had said again before when we were in a similar position- turning off the engine and turning to grin at me, showing me his white pearly teeth. "We're here."

I got out of the car and waited at the sidewalk of his house as I waited for him to lock the car. When he did, he stood next to me and surprised me by putting a hand on my back, making me look at him taken aback, to unlock the door.