Questions With No Answers

No one comments anymore :[ it's alright though

Thank you guys for reading and voting.

I can't believe I made it to chapter thirty! When I first started this story I thought it was just going to be about twenty chapters, but I just kept coming up with more and more stuff and I couldn't stop. I don't know when I'll finish, but there are still some things in my mind I haven't fully worked out with 'Dejected'.

Anyways I hope you like this next chapter. Please let me know what you think.

Not too long, but I'll post again soon.

COMMENT VOTE FAN ADD TO READING LIST

VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTE

CHAPTER THIRTY

BLAIRS POV

I woke up with a pounding headache, and I felt like I had been hit my a bus. I slowly sat up and took in my surroundings as I moved my hair out of my face. I knew I was in Jays room, but I didn't know how I had got there from his living room. When I looked down next to me on the bed I saw Jay there still passed out. I shook him awake as I said his name loudly.

"Jay. JAY!"

He sat up quickly then fell off the bed. Even with the amount of pain I was in I still manage to laugh at him. His head popped up with a pissed off expression then it softened once he saw me.

"Well that was stupid." He said as he got up and laid back down on the bed. "Why are you up so early?"

"I just woke up by myself, and I have to pee." I said.

"Gross." He mumbled into the pillow.

I hit him on the back then said, "Shut up!"

I got out of his bed slowly because my back still hurt and made my way to the bathroom that was across the hall. After I went and washed my hands I inspected my face and saw my lip was slightly swollen, and bruised. There was a tiny cut on the side, but I would easily be able to cover this up and still go to school. I opened up the medicine cabinet and got out two aspirins for my headache then dry swallowed them. I looked around the living room for my bag then got out my phone. I flipped it open and it was dead.

With my phone in hand I walked back to Jays room and heard him snoring loudly. I looked around to find his charger then saw his phone on his desk hooked up to it. I unplugged his phone and checked the end of the charger to see if it fit mine. It didn't so I just set my phone beside his then walked over to his bed.

"Jaaaaay, get up." I said shaking his shoulder.

"Mmmmm ten more minutes." He whined like little kid.

"Jay we have school. Get up." I said then yanked off his blankets.

"Ugh come on. You're like my mom." He said trying to find the blankets with his eyes closed.

"Oh really? Would your mom do this?" I said then suddenly jumped on the bed. I lost my balance and accidentally fell off landing on my side.

"Holy fuck that hurt!" I yelled.

I heard him chuckle then sit up. "I swear Blair you need to be banned from using your legs. You are a danger to yourself and others." He got out of bed then helped me up."How does your lip and back feel?"

"Well I took two aspirins for my head, and my back is just really sore. But other than that I feel a little better." I said.

"That's good, I guess. Umm, we still need to talk about what happened though, but first I have to take a piss." He said then walked to the bathroom.