Meet The Parents

Hey my awesome readers. Please help me stay on the What's Hot list. My story keeps getting on, then off all the time. I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday. I hate stuffy noses with a fire hot passion. Shit pisses me off, haha.

Soo anyways, plllease vote, comment, fan, and add to reading list because you luff meh :D

Also, I'm still dedicating chapters to my lovely readers that read my rambling and comment constantly. If you want me to just comment me and tell me which chapter you would like to have dedicated to you (except the Prologue)

Ok, I believe I'm done...... now :]

Enjoy.

FAN COMMENT VOTE ADD TO READING LIST

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

BLAIRS POV

This last month has been surprisingly great. I guess you can say that I have officially moved in with Adam. I keep all of my stuff that I took from my house in the guest bedroom, but I still sleep with him at night. With no run ins with my father I have been able to prevent myself from cutting. Adams parents haven't come home because they always rather be somewhere but here. Sadly that ends tonight. Tomorrow is Adams birthday and his parents are coming to pay him a special visit. They still don't know that I stayed here, but I have a feeling they wouldn't care if he told them.

There has only been one thing that I have kept hidden from Adam, and that is my meetings with Manny. Even though I haven't had any drama going on I still love the feeling of getting high. I don't do it as much as I used to, but usually I do it when he's hanging out with his friends and I have homework, or cleaning to be done. I have hid it pretty well, and I'm hoping to stop all together.

Just not any time soon.

Things at school have been uneventful. I go to my classes, hang out with Adam, and mind my own business until it's time to leave. I always catch Mandy grinning at me and it gives me the feeling she knows something I don't. I try not to pay attention to her, but I can't help the feeling that this is the calm before the storm. She always tries to talk to Adam, but he's always blowing her off. Yeah it pisses me off, but I trust him enough to know he won't go back to her.

Most of his friends have accepted that we are going out and I have actually become good friends with his buddy Ryan. He's the jokester of the group and he always has me laughing. He's a good person to talk to when you're feeling shitty. Also I have gotten to know Garret pretty well. He's the smart, logical one that usually stays quiet, but when he has something to say he makes it known, and then usually people agree with him.

Right now we are all playing Halo Reach on Adams Xbox 360. One thing I never knew about myself is that I absolutely love video games. I'm not turning into one of those nerds that play 24/7, but when the boys suggest playing I'm not about to object.

"You motherfucker! I'm on your team! And I was on a killing spree." Ryan yelled at me because I threw a grenade at him. It was on purpose though because he kept bumping into me making me mess up on my aim.

"Well, then stop bumping me! Besides, we've killed them seven more times then they have killed us, so we're good." I retorted back as I got back into the game.

"Will you guys shut up. It's hard to concentrate on my sniper with you two yelling in my ears. Yeesh." Garret said rolling his eyes at us.

"Dude you're just mad because we're totally owning your ass right now." Ryan laughed not paying attention to the game. All of the sudden his character was killed by a head shot as Garret laughed.