Struggle

Another surprise chapter :O How much you love me? Hahahaha.

I actually had some free time and also don't be mad if this isn't as long as my chapters usually are. This is just Blairs POV of what happened after Brian surprised her in her room.

And pllllease send me some covers :] I'm sure if you have read this far you know what I'm talking about.

PS I love banana chips. Seriously, they are amazinggg.

OK so yeah, I'm more crazy during the day than I am at night hahaha.

PEACE LOVE AND VOTESSSS!!!!

Pretty much.

Enjoy lovelies.

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

BLAIRS POV

Right when the words left Brians mouth I felt my heart stop and my stomach drop. He has to be just fucking with me, right? There's no way this is happening to me, especially right now. I know some twisted shit has happened to me before, but I never thought that I would be raped.

I felt his hand creep up my shirt and realized he was completely serious with what he had said. I struggled, and kicked which made his grip loosen, but once he realized his grip slacked he just held onto me tighter. He was so strong that I knew I couldn't escape. All I could do was hope Adam or someone would come up stairs once they have realized how long I have been gone. So I was going to make this as difficult as possible for Brian and hope someone reaches me in time.

"Stop moving Blair. You're only making this harder on yourself." He said into my ear which made my skin crawl.

"Fuck you, get off of me!" I yelled in his face.

He then clamped his hand over my mouth and pushed my head up against the wall. Tears started to stream down my face when I felt him undoing my pants and pull them down slightly. I didn't have any shoes on just socks because I didn't feel the need for them when we were just hanging out at Adams house. I tried pushing myself off the wall but that only made him lean into me, putting his full weight against my body making it difficult to breath.

I started to shake and scream into his hand, but that only made him smile because he knew that was all I could do. Brian started to lift my shirt up forcefully and got it above my breasts. I bit his hand and he pulled it back. Before I could make my next move he slapped me across the face which made my head spin. While I was distracted he yanked my shirt off completely and pulled me up then pushed me towards the bed.

"SOMEONE HELP!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs right before he lunged at me and pinned me on top of the bed.

"Shut up you bitch!" He whispered loudly.

"HELP!!!" I yelled once more then he put his hand over my mouth and straddled me at the waist.

I couldn't move any part of my body except my arms and legs. I kicked, and flung my arms in every direction, but it didn't faze him at all. With his hand still on my mouth he leaned backwards and with his free hand he awkwardly pulled down my pants to where they were at my knees. If I got a chance to run my pants would make me trip so I kicked them off the rest of the way in hopes of making an escape without falling.

My vision blurred, and my anxiety had me feeling like I was having a heart attack. Feeling his hands on my skin made me sick to my stomach. They weren't gentle and comforting like Adams. His hands were rough and forcefull as they roamed my body which made me cry and scream even more. Why hasn't anyone come up here yet? Then I realized that we had blocked off the whole upstairs so the only person who would come up here was Adam. I felt so helpless when Brian started to kiss my neck, and made his way down in between my boobs. I felt disgusting as his hand moved my legs and he settled his body between them as he rubbed against me causing another wave of nausea. I kept yelling 'no' over and over, but it was no use. No one could hear me.