Empty Without Her

Bahh I still have my loyal fans!!! I'm so relieved. Thank you guys for still keeping up with my story and please keep voting. Help me move up the story on the Teen Fiction list pwweeeezzzz?

And to all my silent readers, even though you guys don't say much you have the biggest impact. Seriously, 200 reads in one day, that's fucking crazy dudes!!! So thank you Silent Reader :]

For all the people that comment, vote, and fan THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! Seriously, thank you for all the feedback and support. I appreciate every single fan that takes the time to comment so I know how the feel and how they like my story.

Keep doing iiittt :D

So with that said please enjoy my lovely readers.

I hope you like this chapter.

VOTE COMMENT FAN ADD TO READING LIST

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

ADAMS POV

She's gone.

Those words keep replaying in my mind every time I walk through my house and it's dead silent.

She's gone.

Her room is empty with the bed made and all of her stuff is out of sight, but I could still smell her vanilla perfume lingering in the air.

She's gone.

I don't hear her laughing, her music blaring, or her watching movies a little too loudly.

She's gone, and I'm empty on the inside.

I never thought one girl would have this affect on me and even though I have spent some years without her this last day has been nothing but hell for me. I can't talk to her to see how she is and what her father said or done. I can't walk across the street and sneak into her bedroom window just so I could see her again. The next time I see her will be at school that's in the next hour and I won't be able to talk to her. The next time I see her she would be my ex, and I would be Mandys boyfriend. The next time I see her will kill ever fiber in me because I know it's killing her too.

After she told me to go ahead and do it I tried to talk her out of it. I tried every possible way to keep her mine, but she doesn't want people to know her mother is dead, or to have the rumor going around that she's the reason. She doesn't want to deal with the police because she doesn't trust them, and just wants to get through the rest of the year in hopes that at the end we can just be together, and move away.

I will do anything for Blair so if I have to suffer these next months just so this doesn't get out I will do so, but that doesn't mean I won't try to find ways to mess up Mandys plans. The rest of our time together we spent in bed. Nothing sexual, but we both just had the need to being each others arms one last time before being ripped apart.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my door bell rang through the empty halls of my house.

Empty, just like me.

I slowly walk to the door, and opened it revealing a very happy Mandy.

"Ready for school?" She chirped as if nothing was wrong with this whole situation.

"No." I reply back flatly grabbing my backpack.

"Listen Adam, you're going to snap out of this whole mood you're in. You are going to behave normally and fucking enjoy it. ok?" She said showing that she's getting irritated.