Am I Worth It?

Please comment, vote, and fan if you like my story so far -.- even you silent readers, you know who you are haha :]

Enjoy.

CHAPTER TWELVE

ADAMS POV

I just couldn't help myself anymore when I kissed Blair. I have been holding myself back all night, but finally I have accepted my feelings towards her. After spending this last week with her I have realized that she is still an amazing person. She's smart, funny, sarcastic, and when I'm around her I feel at home like I was meant to always be around her. I have also discovered that the old Blair is still somewhere deep down inside her. She's just buried deep down underneath the blank stares, drugs, and cutting. I just hope one day I'll be able to show her that she doesn't need to hide from anything, or anyone anymore.

I pulled away from our electrifying kiss, and placed my forehead against hers so I could catch my breath. She was panting slightly just like me, but she still had her eyes closed as if she's trying to get herself under control. I have never experienced a kiss like that. Kissing Blair was like two puzzle pieces coming together, and I felt tingles from my head to my toes.

"Wow." I said breathlessly.

"Yeah, wow." She said as she opened her eyes. Her expression surprised me when she looked at me. She had tears brimming her eyes threatening to fall at any moment and she looked uncertain. Did she regret kissing me? Did she not like it? Was it too soon for her?

"B, what's wrong? I'm sorry if you didn't...." I started to say but she interrupted me by putting her finger on my lips silencing me.

"Not here Adam. Let's talk once we get to your car, ok?"

Reluctantly I nodded my head and faced forward in the seat. To my surprise Blair grabbed my hand, and placed her head on my shoulder. I sighed and kissed the top of her head then leaned my head on hers watching the city disappear behind buildings in the distance. Once we got to the bottom the operator raised the metal bar that was keeping us in place, and held the swing so we could get off. I stepped off first, and offered my hand to Blair to help her off. We started to walk past the line of people waiting to get on, and once we go more towards the end someone grabbed my upper arm.

"What the fuck are you doing here with the freak man?" Brian said glaring at Blair who was shrinking into my side. I yanked my arm away from him to get out of his grip.

"Don't call her that, and it's none of your damn business." I said stepping in front of Blair fully.

"That bitch got you under a spell or something?" I looked to the right of Brian to see Mandy with her arm around him. I felt Blair grab my hand and tug at it, silently showing me she wanted to leave.

"You guys need to grow the fuck up because all this shit is getting old." I said as I started to turn around to leave.

"When did you become such a pussy whipped bitch Adam? You know that thing isn't worth it." Brian said loudly.

"Awwe, I think he feels bad for the poor little freak." Mandy said fake pouting.

"Nah, I think he just wants to break her in because no one else has. Hey Adam, you think I could have a ride with it after you? I've always wanted to fuck a vampire." Brain said licking his lips while staring at Blair. I couldn't hold myself back anymore so I walked up to him and punched him full force in the jaw making him stumble backwards. He falls over while Mandy rushed to his side trying to help him up. I knelt down and put my face right in front of his.

"You fucking say one more word about, or to Blair and I will kick your ass, you got that you piece of shit?"

"You're going to regret that Adam. I swear to god you will fucking regret ever punching me." He said shooting daggers at me.