Jealousy With Longing

Please keep commenting my awesome readers. And voting :]

I'm still taking covers for my book, and if you would like a chapter dedicated to you please just let me know. But I only dedicate to people who constantly vote, and comment.

I hope you like this new chapter, and please let me know what you think about Jay.

Also, I'm looking for a new Blair!
I HATE having Megan Fox being my Blair right now, but she is the only person that comes close enough to how I picture her in my head. Please let me know of any suggestions on who should be my new Blair.

I know this chapter isn't too long, but I felt the need to post tonight and I'll start working on a longer one tomorrow. I might not post right away, but in about two days I should have another one up.

I hope you enjoy as always and pllllease give me feedback!!!!!

:D you guys are amazing!

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

ADAMS POV

I sat in first period slightly pissed off, and confused.

Why is Blair laughing and smiling so much with her new partner?

Jonathan Kinsey, but he goes by Jay which he pointed out to the teacher when she called role. When could they have met, and was he the person she was with all of yesterday? During lunch I had found out from Mandys friend Jamie that she had gotten into trouble for talking shit to a teacher, so when I saw Ryan I told him to text Blair for me letting her know I could meet up with her during lunch. First she had lied about where she was and who she was with then just didn't reply and ignored Ryans texts for the rest of the day.

Now she shows up with Jay in the morning walking side by side as if they had been best friends forever. I've tried to get away from Mandy long enough to ask Blair what's going on, but she has been stuck to me like a leech. Ryan wasn't any help either because Blair hasn't spoken to him since yesterday and I'm dying to know what's going on in her head.

Not to sound like a asshole or anything, but shouldn't she be as miserable as I am right now? Shouldn't she also be trying to make eye contact or any kind of contact with me since she misses me so much? If she does miss me she sure didn't show it this morning. When I walked into class Blair and Jay were already there joking and talking with each other as if they were in their own little world. A world I used to be a part of with Blair until the whole Mandy thing started.

I've had to sit here for the past thirty minutes hearing her giggle and whisper to him, but I couldn't hear what she was saying because she's all the way in the back and my new seat was more towards the front.

"Adam, please answer the question." Mrs. Stewart said snapping me out of thought.

"Umm, what?" I asked confused because I didn't hear what she had asked then the whole class laughed lowly. In the corner of my eye I saw Jay lean over and whisper something to Blair and whatever he said she found funny because she was trying to hold in a laugh.

"If you aren't going to pay attention Adam don't bother showing up." Mrs. Stewart said then continued to teach the class.

After a couple of seconds I gathered my things and walked out of the classroom ignoring the teachers calls, but not before I gave Blair a look and pointing my finger towards the door hoping she would follow me, or ask to go to the bathroom. I don't know why, but I didn't have a good feeling about this Jay kid all of the sudden being so buddy buddy with her.