The Plan

Vote, comment, and fan please :]
And please let me know if you like the POV I did. I wasn't going to have a chapter in Mandys POV, but I found it more necessary as I kept writing.

Happy reading!

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

MANDYS POV

I watched as Adam went to go look for that freak. I can't believe he was wasting his time with her. I have everything a guy could want. I'm pretty, popular, and basically have a never ending supply of money from my grandparents successful business. I don't see how he can go from me to that. He made a big mistake though. Right now I'm just biding my time until the time comes for me to get my revenge on Blair for taking him away from me.

I turned towards Brian and rolled my eyes. He was worthless. I've been trying to make Adam jealous, but he just over looks everything that I do.

"Get up, you look stupid." I said staring down at Brian. He slowly got up and I could already see the bruise forming on his jaw. Seeing Adam do that much damage really turned me on. Brian tried putting his arm around me, but I knocked it away.

"What's with you?" He asked.

"Adam isn't here so we don't need to do that anymore."

"I can't believe that motherfucker punched me, and over that loser. Since this plan of yours didn't work what else should we do. And you better pay me extra for getting hit like that." He said rubbing his jaw.

"Oh get over it. It's not that bad." I said then started to walk towards the picnic tables. "Go get me something to drink. I need to think."

He grunted then left for the stand to get me something.

There has to be something I could do. Something I'm missing. Think Mandy, think.

Blair hasn't done anything since middle school, and she doesn't have any friends so it has been really hard to get any type of dirt on her. She used to have tons of friends though, and she was almost as popular as me. I still can't believe we used to hang out when we were younger. Come to think of it, why did she change all of the sudden? She was this bubbly fun person, and then BAM! Nasty goth chick that no one talked to. Even if they had tried they wouldn't have gotten a word out of her anyways.

What happened that summer?

I remembered my dad getting an urgent call to her house after seventh grade, and that was when the change in her happened. Then everyone found out that her mother had left. I asked my dad what had happened but he never told me.

After having that thought it hit me. I need to go through my dads files and find out what happened to Blair that summer. Hopefully it'll be something I could use on her to get Adam back.

"Here. All they had was Coke." Brian said giving me a half full cup of soda because I already drank some. I swear if he wasn't so hot, and good in bed I would not be using him right now.

I took a drink from the straw while thinking of a plan to get those files from my dads office at home without him know what I was doing.

"You coming up with a plan?" he asked.

"Yes I am, and it's perfect." I said smiling at my brilliance.

He rolled his eyes at me then said,"Well care to share?"

I got up from my seat, and started to walk towards his car not bothering to turn around because I knew that he was following me like always as if he were a little puppy. I was almost at his car when I heard a familiar voice. I looked to my right, and what I saw made my heart sink, and tears come up to my eyes , but I shut my eyes tightly not letting my weak side show. I could never have that happen because then people wouldn't be so afraid to stand up to me.

Right now Adam had his arms around Blair while they talked about something that looked serious. She also had her disgusting arms around his beautifully toned waist and all I wanted to do was rip her away and take back what was mine in the first place. She had him when we were younger, and when she started to ignore him, she lost her chance with him. Young me was so excited that Adam Richards of all people started to talk to me. When we started going out my life couldn't have gotten better. Every girl wanted to be with him, but he never wanted a girlfriend. Anyone with eyes could see how much Adam, and Blair loved each other, but for some reason they just never took the next step.

As I got older the more bored I got with Adam, so I started to cheat on him. Doing something you weren't supposed to be doing with the chances of getting caught was exhilarating. I didn't know if he knew or not, but I still loved him even though I did all those things. I just needed something more to my life than what I was getting. Also when we would get into fights I need to do something to keep myself from flipping out on him, so I just screwed every guy who would have me.

I looked away as they started to get into his car, and walked up to Brian's car tapping my foot because he was taking to long.

"So can you tell me now?" He asked.

He can be so annoying sometimes.

"If you open the damn car."

After he opened it we both got in, and I turned to him so I could explain my plan.

"So you know how Blair changed for no reason in middle school? Which just so happened to be the same year when her mom left, and my dad was called to her house."

"Your dad was called to her house? Why?" he asked.... stupidly.

"Do you not pay attention to anything Brian? You've known me for what ,12 years almost, and you still can't remember who my dad is?" I said slightly getting pissed off.

He smiled sheepishly, and shook his head.

"Anyways, my dad never told me what had happened but I'm hoping it's something I could use on Blair. All I have to do is get into his office at my house and find the files about the police report that was made." I said to him hoping he would now understand who my father was. He still looked lost so I just rolled my eyes and told him.

"My dads the fucking sheriff you idiot."

He confused face turned into a smirk as he got what I was saying.

I couldn't get the image out of my mind of Adam, and Blair holding each other. It made me nauseous. I tried push it to the back of my mind, and smiled seductively at Brian. I got off my seat and straddled him then started to kiss him roughly trying to erase any negative thoughts about Adam.

"What's this for?" He asked huskily as I pulled away to undo his zipper, and moved my underwear to the side, and since I was wearing a skirt it was easily accessible. I lifted myself up, and eased myself onto his nice, hard member.

"Just think of this as payment for getting hit earlier." I said then started to kiss him roughly again while grinding against him.

Hopefully this plan will work to my advantage and instead of Brian here it would be Adam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey it's Shelli. I hope you've liked the story so far, but again please tell me what you think about Mandys POV in the story, and did I do a good job explain why she's doing what she's doing?

ANYWAYS I'm getting real excited about writing more, and I already know how I'm going to end it, and its AMAZING if I do say so myself :] thanks for the support, and VOTE FAN COMMENT

DOO IITTT

<3stfuximshelli495