The Explanation

Picture of Blair on the side. Changed it from Megan Fox to Kaya Scodelario. She fits a lot better :]

CHAPTER ONE

Four years later.

I'm walking down the stairs towards my parents bedroom. Everything around me is fuzzy except for my parents bedroom door. I'm confused.

What am I looking for? Am I even looking for anything?

My pulse quickens as I reach for the handle.

It's like my body is on auto pilot and I have no choice on what I do.

I turn the handle very slowly and opened the door. It's pitch black in the room. Whether I like it or not, my hand slides up the side of the door onto the wall, looking for the light switch. I find it, and with some hesitation I flick on the switch.

What I see before me will be imprinted in my mind forever.

I start trembling as I see the site before me.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I sit up screaming in my bed. I'm covered in a thick layer of sweat and my hair is matted all around my face. My heart feels like it's about to burst out of my chest, and the only way I can keep it from coming out is to put my hand over it. I leaned over, grabbed my phone, and turned off the alarm. The screen says it's 5:45 am. Stupid lying clock. There's no way I have slept for only four hours. I feel like I had just put my head down.

"Shit." I mutter to myself.

I really hope my father didn't hear me. I'd be in a lot of trouble if he did. I sit in bed, and wait about five minutes until I declare it's safe to leave my bedroom. I walk over the bathroom to take a shower. I turned it on and waited for it to warm up. I look at myself in the mirror while the steam fogs up the glass. My once dirty blond hair is now pitch black with some purple streaks in it. My eyes that used to be bright green are now a dark, dull green color. I have piercings in my eyebrow, and the middle of my lip. My skin is now porcelain white, very different from the nice tan I'd usually have when I was younger. My heavy black eyeliner is running down my face because, yet again, I forgot to take it off before I crashed out, and the sweat and tears made it go everywhere.

I strip down, and hop in the shower letting the warm water relax my muscles I didn't notice have been tensed up since I got out of bed. After I'm done washing, and shaving I get out and wrap a towel around my body, and hair. I swiftly walk back to my room, and shut and lock the door. My dark purple walls and duct taped windows always make it look like it's night time, which is what I was aiming for. I turned on my ceiling light, which has four different colored light bulbs screwed into it and walk over to my closet. I get out a random band shirt, long sleeve fishnet under shirt with thumb holes, black skinny jeans that have so many holes in them they couldn't even past off as pants, fishnet stockings, and my knee high steel toed Doc Martins. I throw everything on my bed and sit at my vanity. I take out my jewelry box, and lift up a section that hides a secret compartment. I pull out my little baggy of coke, razor, and a straw that had been cut to about two inches long. I pour the contents out of the bag, and start forming lines with the razor.