Finding What You're Looking For

I'm starting Twilight drama between Adam and Jay >.<

I love all the feedback, and you're comments are awesome so please keep them coming :D

I have a question for my loyal readers.
Do you guys like the direction the story is going? Answer honestly, thanks.

So yeah not much to say, but KEEP VOTING!!!!

Actually that's a lie. I have a new book planned out and on Friday I'll be posting the teaser! It's based on a true story of someone I know, but you won't know who until the end. So be sure to check it out. Here's a hint, and this is for all of you who missed my comment earlier, the title is 'Mimic'.

Enjoy.

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

BLAIRS POV

"I'm fucking sorry Blair. I don't know what I was thinking." Jay said beside me.

"Don't be sorry. I mean, shitty he saw what happened, but honestly I don't regret it." I said.

I can't believe that just happened. I don't even know if I'm completely over Adam and the voice in my head is telling me I had to go talk to him, but I would have to wait until after school. I didn't want my father getting angry with me again.

"Still though I shouldn't have done that. You're confused enough as it is, and I just made things a lot worse for you." He said looking guilty.

After he said that the tarty bell rang and we went inside the classroom. The more I thought about what had happened the more I wanted to see Adam and let him know my side of things. What he saw looked really fucking bad and he probably assumes that's what I've been doing this whole time when I haven't. I know I have feelings for Jay, but it's not like my feeling for Adam could just disappear over night, right?

Maybe I just missed him and aimed my feelings towards Jay. Maybe not being around him as much made me vulnerable and confused with my feelings.

Whatever the reason I needed to see him as soon as I could. The rest of the day went by dreadfully slow. I couldn't concentrate on anything and I wish my phone was charged so I could at least text or call him. It was the end of the day and I was waiting in the front by Jays motorcycle.

"Blair what the fuck is going on?" Ryan said as he walked up to me.

"Hey Ryan." I said squinting because the sun was in my eyes.

"Answer me dude. Adam is really messed up right now. He keeps saying that you betrayed him. What happened? He was perfectly fine when I saw him this morning before school."

"He... he saw me kissing Jay then kind of flipped out." I said.

"What's wrong with you?" He said as he looked at me with a disgusted face.

I just crossed my arms and prayed that Jay arrived soon. I didn't want to loose Ryan as a friend so I hope he'll just let me explain and not just ignore me.

"Look Ryan there's a lot more going on than just that."

"So let me get this straight. You had Adam go through hell with that dumb bitch so he could be with you and a couple of days into it you're kissing another guy? Anything I'm missing?"

"No, but..."

"But nothing Blair. Adam has been nothing but good to you and this is how you repay him? Seriously?"

"There a problem here?" Jay asked walking up behind Ryan.

"I hope you're happy with yourself." Ryan said as tears collected in my eyes then he walked away.