Epilogue

15 years later

We traveled for three more years. We were constantly doing something or getting rid of something. It was tiring, but worth it. I was glad just to be with everyone.

We all settled down and started a family once those three years were over. Aaron got his own show for traveling. He would take people on ghost hunts, but it was mainly just about going to different cities. Nick was able to start writing books. He seemed to be really good at it. Billy helped out with editing with some other shows at the Travel channel.

Everyone became really famous with one special find. I was able to give off enough energy for one of the spirits to manifest completely. We caught it on camera and it was the best peice of evidence that anyone had ever seen. The entire Ghost Adventures Crew was credited with it.

We would go on interviews once in a while and talk about it. We went with it just showed itself. We all knew that was true up to a point.

We decided to settle down because Zak and I became pregnant. We all knew that it would be dangerous for me to go into places that were high in asbestos and mold. Plus it was in the dark and Zak was over protective over me. So as it came closer to me showing, I was more and more out of it.

Zak and I had twins. We had two little girls. They weren't identical, luckily. But they made Zak's world light up. They were everything to him. I knew that he would give them each their own planet if he could. It was nice to see them with the girls.

As time went on, Aaron was able to find himself a wife. She was like him in many ways. They were both really goofy and fun to be around. We knew, from the moment that we met her, they would get married.

"Mom, Angela just told me that you and Dad have to head out for the week end?" I heard my daughter, Cat say. I smiled at her and nodded my head.

"Yeah, we are. You will be staying at Nick's. Don't worry." I told her. They both had dark black hair and they both got Zak's height gene, but other than that, no one would guess that they were sisters. Angela looked like Zak's female carbon copy, but with out the muscle. But she was getting there. While Cat looked like a mix of us. She had my eyes and face, but everything else said Zak.

"Oh, okay. That's cool then." She told me. I smiled at her and rolled my eyes.

"Angela! We are staying at Nick's!" I heard Cat yell as she left my room. I chuckled at that as I looked at Leonard.

"She is her own person. Little fiery one, that one." He told me. I smiled at him.

"I know! Geez! I don't need it told to me a thousand times!" I heard Cat yell. I then got up, because I knew that there was going to be a fight. I walked to the kitchen and Zak was there looking at them. 

"Hey, Cat, calm down. She didn't know that you heard." He told them. I smiled at him as I looked around the room. 

"She could've asked. I already have a hundred voices telling me things." She said. She was like me. She could see and hear things. I was terrified when she started to see them. I was so scared for her. Zak was able to help, though. 

"A hundred? Really? Try two, drama queen. Besides, how did you end up with those?" I asked her as I saw that attatchments. 

"It was probably while she was with Blake." Angela said as she smiled at Cat. 

"Who's Blake?" Zak asked them. 

"He is just a guy. And no, it wasn't with him. It happened when I was at PE. Okay? They popped out of my shirt and the coach had me take them off. Now I can't get rid of it." She told me. I knew that she only wanted to get rod of one. The other one was like my Leonard. She was just there for company.